These are the details for the profile German company developing a HTML5 high quality cross-platform game is looking for distributors .
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A German company is developing an innovative cross-platform game in HTML5. It will be the first high quality (3D, competitive multiplayer) game designed specifically for mobile browsers. Advantages include that no download is necessary while it is accessible on all browsers. The German company is currently looking for distribution partners to accompany the introduction of the game to the market and to acquire users.
A small German company is active in HTML5 game development. They have already developed more than 25 HTML5 games to client specification.
Now they are developing their own cross-platform game in HTML5. It is a 3D game with competitive multiplayer features, specifically designed for mobile browsers. It has the following characteristics:
• playable on all browsers (mobile, tablet and desktop)
• competitive multiplayer
• turn-based gameplay, ideal for touch control
• two game modes: - either with limited turn time, so matches last a maximum of 20 minutes – or flexible with unlimited (or very long) turn time, ideal for playing on the go, or with friends who are not online simultaneously
• free-to-play monetisation
• long term motivation through skill based matchmaking, leagues, clan functions, and unlockable modules to customise the players’s characters
• 3D graphics, with a native feel on any device
The game is in early development stages and the German company is looking for distribution partners, i.e. publishers and or marketing partners to cooperate with on this project.
The company is young but the founders have several years of experience in the game industry. Their experience in HTML5 game development is unique.
Developing the game in HTML5 grants several advantages over apps:
• It is automatically cross-platform and accessible on all browsers
• bypasses the usual gate keepers (apple, google and windows) and their 30% fee
• no download necessary for the players
• one code base and all updates are instantly live on all platforms
• ability to enter the untapped market of the mobile browsers
• the graphics quality is indistinguishable from native apps, thanks to the latest 3D engines.
Distribution partners are sought. These could be:
- Publishers interested in a mid-core cross-platform title.
- Marketing partners who can help to acquire users specifically in mobile browsers.