If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Sweden-based company is looking for distributors interested in distributing 1 or 2 of their 100% natural sunscreen products in France, Spain, Germany and Portugal. Product 1 is a facial zinc-based sunscreen tailormade for the needs of active people. Product 2 is a body/face zinc-based sunscreen suitable for the needs of the general market, such as families and beach goers. The sunscreens both provide SPF 30 broad spectrum sun protection with superior water resistance.
The company is based in Sweden and is offering a portfolio of 100% natural sunscreen. The products contain a minimal amount of ingredients to achieve functionality and they only use ingredients that have been shown to have no negative side effects for human health or the environment.
The company's vision is to provide functional, relatable and understandable sunscreen products which don't compromise on human health or the environment.
The aim is to become the go-to sunscreen for active, nature-loving people around the world, producing high quality, long-lasting and extremely water resistant sun protection. Developed by formulation experts, the sunscreen has been rigorously tested by both practitioners (surf teachers and high-altitude mountaineers) as well as scientists. It has been officially certified by an independent clinical testing facility as providing an SPF of 30 and protecting against both UVA and UVB sun rays (broad spectrum sun protection).
The current B2B markets encompass Portugal, Spain, France, Germany and Sweden, where smaller resellers are offering the company's products.
Some of the main selling points of their overall product portfolio are;
- High quality, certified, natural sunscreen developed in Sweden
- Produced freshly: guaranteed to last for a year with unaltered consistency and quality (PAO 12 months)
- Only using scientifically proven unharmful ingredients in the formulations
- Host a strong base of brand ambassadors which represent the brand and its core users. Examples are the world champion speed climber, Carl Egloff and Junior Sailing champion Marcos Baez.
Main selling point of product 1 (Face Sunscreen)
- One of the only European produced alternatives for natural, performance sunscreens
- Tin box. High quality and premium feel with no plastics
- Signature product specifically tailored for the needs of active people, with superior water resistance and sun protection.
- Comes in superior sizes compared to competitors, with 40 ml in each tin.
- The three ingredients are: organic beeswax, organic coconut oil and non-nano zinc oxide.
Main selling points of product 2 (Body/Face Sunscreen)
- Gentle and creamy texture with easy spreadability
- Suitable for a wide audience and a wide range of uses
- Can be applied to all of the body
- Comes in 50 ml, convenient to use, no mess, pump bottle.
- The six ingredients are: Sunflower Oil, Non-Nano Zinc (20%), Shea Butter, Coconut butter, Cocoa butter, Beeswax.
The uniqueness of the company's products derives from the fact that it provides the same (or better) functionality as conventional sunscreens, without harming human health or the nature. Whereas 60% of the ingredients found in other sunscreens can be linked to harmful side effects, these products contains only ingredients that have not been linked to having negative side effects for humans, animals or the environment. While providing a completely safe and natural alternative, the products fulfils the highest functionality standards. Offering both a long-lasting, extremely water resistant broad spectrum sun protection for extreme conditions, and a gentle easily spreadable general sunscreen for everyday use.
The company is looking for resellers or distributors that wish to complement their portfolio of products with 1 or 2 of the Swedish company's completely natural and highly effective sunscreens. Potential partners should distribute 1 or 2 of the companies all-natural sunscreen products through their channels. The role of a partner company is to independently manage the distribution process in the agreed upon market(s).
Currently, sports camps and shops catering to the needs of kite-, wind- and wave surfers as well as skaters and active people in general are stocking the products. The company wishes to cooperate with any business active in a similar or completely new area interested in selling or distributing their products.
Areas where the company has not yet established resellers or distributors, but identified great sales potential are general re-sellers of sunscreen products such as pharmacies, cosmetics stores, and beach-side stores.
The Swedish company has also noticed high demand from the segment of parents and children through private orders.