If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This well-established UK company specialises in the repair and reconditioning of pocketed cutting tools, as well as in the manufacture of new cutting tools. The firm operates in most manufacturing sectors, but especially in those cutting metal, for example aerospace, nuclear, automotive, oil and gas.
The company is interested in representing European companies who can offer unique tooling or related activities to its extensive UK client base, under a commercial agency agreement.
The UK company was founded in 1976 and has become a leading European specialist in the manufacture of bespoke new tools and also in the repair of pocket cutting tools, used for turning, boring, milling and drilling. The tools are used across most manufacturing and engineering sectors especially in cutting metal e.g. aerospace, automotive, nuclear, oil and gas.
Having recently begun a new period of investment and growth, the company is keen to expand its offer to its UK client base, which encompasses a wide range of companies including blue-chip engineering firms as well as SMEs. It is particularly interested in adding to its portfolio any new tooling or related activities / services which would enhance its existing high quality tool reclamation, repair or rebuilding offer.
Therefore, the company offers to act as the representative (commercial agent) in the UK for any European tooling manufacturers or service providers who can offer complementary high quality products or services. It would be interested in exclusive agreements.
The company can offer the following advantages to its partners:
• over 40 years of experience in the field of repair and reconditioning of pocket cutting tools, as well as the manufacture of new tooling to meet specific customer needs;
• an extensive client base, built up over many years, and including many blue-chip engineering companies as well as SMEs;
• reassurance on quality and service levels: the company is accredited to both ISO 9001 and to Fit4Nuclear, a programme which allows UK manufacturing companies to measure their operations against the standards required to supply the nuclear industry;
• assistance in the creation of a market for the partners’ products in the UK market;
• a commitment to work closely with the partner to meet mutually agreed targets, represent their brand values and keep open communication at all times.
The company is particularly interested in any tooling which is new to the market and potentially offers something new to its engineering and manufacturing client base. It would also be prepared to represent companies who offer tooling-related services or activities which are complementary to its existing offer.
Potential partners are most likely to be experienced engineering / tooling engineering companies who can offer new tooling and / or related activities not yet available on the UK market. Partners would be asked to provide any required training or marketing support to the UK company and to agree a simple, transparent commission payment system.
The company is on course to achieve ISO 14001 accreditation