These are the details for the profile Agents and subcontracting agreements sought for custom-made LED modules suitable for various sectors: medical, automobile, aeronautical, railway, lighting equipment.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
French company specialised in conceiving and manufacturing custom-made LED (light emitting diodes) modules is looking for commercial agency and subcontracting agreements.
The company designs high performance and cost effective LED modules tailored to their clients' specifications. Their customers are lighting manufacturers, researchers and high-end industrial manufacturers working in various fields: medical business, aeronautical and railway sectors, automotive industry etc.
This French company conceives and manufactures high performance cost effective LED modules. Established in 2010, they focus on key areas of the market where they can satisfy the needs of their customers and create added value by combining innovative technologies with their experience in manufacturing.
Targeting lighting manufacturers, researchers and industrial manufacturers in various sectors (medical, aeronautical, automotive), they already work internationally and have their own commercial network.
The company has its own design office and fully equipped manufacturing workshop. They can create a prototype in a few days following a thorough study to address complex technical constraints and propose solutions tailored to their clients' needs and specifications. They can manufacture either stand-alone boards or boards with soldered LEDs and electronic components. Thanks to their streamlined production unit they are flexible and able to handle orders for any desired quantity ranging from a single board to tens of thousands.
The company is looking for agents and sales representatives to help them expand their sales in Europe.They are also interested in subcontracting agreements with end customers looking for suppliers of custom-made LED modules and solutions.
- Rapid and constant growth in their five years of existence with more than 50% of their turnover achieved internationally
- Worked for major companies in France and abroad: Phillips, Osram, Grünzell Europe, Thorn Lighting, Perkin Elmer, Arrow Electronics, Faurecia, Ensto, Harvard Engineering, EDF, Ledil etc.
- Own design office and production line with a dedicated R&D department
- Highy qualified engineering team with expertise in electronics, mechanics, optics and thermal management.
- Flexibility and responsiveness, ability to carry out complex technical studies, coming up with tailor-made solutions and manufacture prototypes in less than a week on average
- Very good value for money thanks to an extensive experience in industrialization of LED modules; streamlining of production costs and careful choice of components and materials in terms of durability and robustness.
Already engaged in international cooperations which account for more than half of their annual turnover, the company is seeking to further expand their sales in Europe.
To that end, they are looking for agents and sales representatives with a background in electronics and lighting products. The right potential partner should have a wide client portfolio - or the knowledge, links and connections allowing them to build one rapidly - within the following targets: lighting manufacturers, industrial companies operating in the medical, aeronautical, automobile industries. Contacts with private and public research laboratories will also be highly appreciated and very useful.
The company is also offering to act as a subcontractor for industrial partners in the above mentioned sectors that encounter challenges in their manufacturing process requiring the development and implementation of specific, innovative LED modules and solutions.