These are the details for the profile Partners sought to enter into services agreements with an experienced provider of complete solution in any project that requires renewable or conventional energy supply and energy efficiency.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The company is located in Northern Transylvania, Romania, developing several business lines related to the energy sector. The Power Systems business line of the company was established in 2001 as an integrator of products and solutions in its portfolio, providing the complete solution in electricity.
The company is offering its services to partners in need of customized solutions in renewable and conventional energy supply, energy efficiency and associated works.
The Romanian company was established more than 20 years ago, its field of activity addressing several business lines related to the energy sector. In 2001, the company launched the Power Systems business line as an integrator of products and solutions, offering general contractor activities for complex energy projects, improvement works for electric equipment and installation and execution of new power substations and networks.
The company offers customized solutions, tailored to the customers’ needs of equipment for power substations, turn-key projects, technical and economical consultancy, as well as management of execution works.
The company delivers the design and execution required in the development of power systems investments: Feasibility pre-feasibility studies, including a technical-economical comparative analysis of the solutions; Solution studies for the connection to the partner’s national power grid, technical documentation for building permits and approvals, offering support to the partner; Technical design and tender documents; Execution details and works; Project management; Technical assistance during implementation and commissioning, on-site consultancy.
The activity is divided into three main areas: (l) Industrial Solutions, (ii) Transport & Distribution, (iii) Renewable Power Generation.
(i) Industrial Solutions sector deliver complex solutions for today:
• Electrical power supply and distribution installations and electric drive systems for the industrial sector
• Electrical power supply and distribution installations for commercial and office space projects, for infrastructure (railways, roads, airports) etc.
• Sport facilities, architectural and public lighting.
The Company offers complete electrical solutions for any project that requires power supply from the on-site assessment, to the detailed design of power distribution networks. The company ensures the execution of medium and low voltage electrical connections, the execution or modernization of medium and low voltage distribution installations, the execution of indoor electrical installations and public lighting installations.
The assistance in the commissioning process, the warranty and post-warranty services supplied, ensure the reliability of the delivered equipment, maintain a high level of quality and strengthen the trustworthy relationship that the company has with the customers.
(ii) Transport & Distribution main activities include:
• Production of 20/110/220/400 kV power substations
• Production of overhead lines and underground lines of 20/110/220/400 kV
• Refurbishment of existing power substation equipment 20/110/220/400 kV
The company uses primary and secondary last generation equipment, with modern operating solutions (SCADA) thus fulfilling the specific requirement of distribution and transport systems operators.
Once the construction phase is completed, the company provides equipment’s and system’s set-up, technical assistance for the commissioning and training of client’s personnel in charge with substations operation.
In the case of refurbishment of existing power substations, the process is done in stages to allow plant operation at maximum capacity.
(iii) Renewable Power Generation projects.
The main competences as general contractor:
• Supply, installation and commissioning of electrical generation equipment
• Execution of internal power network in wind and PV plants
• Civil works for wind farms, solar and small hydro power projects
• Communication networks for wind farms, solar parks and small hydro power projects
• Power substations for collecting and converting the energy produced in the wind turbines or in the PV plant, including tracker solutions
• Power networks for the connection to the distribution and transmission grid.
The sought partner needs to have the proper know-how and solid experience in the energy domain, integrator of both products and technologies.
- The company is one of the very few companies in Romania to have designed and produced indoor power substations.
- “Pioneer” of renewable power generation projects in Romania (wind farms, solar and small hydro power projects), the company has more than 2000 MW installed power in renewable energy projects.
- The company implemented photovoltaic (PV) panels with tracking systems in PV fields
- The company continually reinvests in personnel, in production capacities, in improving testing procedures of the equipment in order to meet the demands of the internal and external markets.
The sought partner is expected to enter into services agreements.
The partner is supposed to have good knowledge of the specific commercial regulations on the national power supply market from its country. The cooperation expectations regard the professional support of the partner to help the company expand into new power markets.