These are the details for the profile A Polish company, specialized in technologies for extraction and handling of bulk materials, is willing to become a representative and/or distributor on the basis of commercial agreement and distribution agreement..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Polish company is specialized in producing technologies and machinery for extraction and handling of bulk materials. The company wants to become an agent and/or distributor in order to represent and distribute its partner's products/services on the basis of:commercial agency agreement and distribution services agreement.
A Polish company, operating in the field of producing technologies and machinery for bulk materials, as well as for industries such as cement and lime processing, power industry, food industry, metallurgy and chemical industry.
Since its establishment in 1994, the company has concentrated on the technologies for extraction and handling of bulk materials. In 2011 it has been transformed into a limited partnership. Today, it handles design, construction and servicing of devices for transport, storage, mixing, dosing and filtration of bulk materials, as well as steel constructions and specialized construction work.
The design office and production facility are located near Kielce in the south-east of Poland, assembly and service is performed by mobile groups located in the facilities of clients.
The company is characterized by high flexibility, large technological potential and it offers engineering support. It constitutes a well trusted brand in Poland.
The company distributes its products mostly throughout the Polish Market but it also sells in: France, Germany, the UK, Austria, Slovakia and Switzerland. The company also broadens its sales networks during multiple international fairs and exhibitions.
The company wants to become an agent and/or distributor in order to represent and distribute its partner's products/services
on the basis of:
1) commercial agency agreement - the company is willing to act as an agent to represent products and/or services of its potential partners. Such a partnership would result in constructing a new client base for the partner or expanding the already existing one, as well as a business partner base in Poland. The recognition of the partner's brand would also be increased on the Polish market.
2) distribution services agreement - the company is willing to act as a distributor to sell products of its potential partners. Such a partnership is expected to increase the sales rate of a partner, building a new client base.
The company wants to represent and distribute products from the above mentioned industries including: bucket elevators, band and screw conveyors, aeration troughs, silos, chunk crushers, band and screw mixers, dust collectors for containers, bag dust collectors, dust collectors for alternative fuels, rotary and screw feeders.
1. Supplying complex solutions adjusted individually for the client's needs.
2. Vast knowledge of the market and rich experience which made the company a well known and trusted brand in Poland.
3. Utilizing the Discrete Elements Method (DEM) to optimize power consumption, efficiency and reduce device wear which makes the company unique in comparison to other companies in the same field.
The company is looking for partners who possess expertise in the following fields (including but not exclusively): cement & lime, power plants, chemical industry, food industry, metallurgy, paper industry, waste & recycling in order to represent and distribute products from these industries, such as: bucket elevators, band and screw conveyors, aeration troughs, silos, chunk crushers, band and screw mixers, dust collectors for containers, bag dust collectors, dust collectors for alternative fuels, rotary and screw feeders. The company does not have any technical requirements nor certification standards towards them.
The company, for both types of cooperation, is looking for companies operating in the following fields: cement & lime, power plants, chemical industry, food industry, metallurgy, paper industry, waste & recycling. Under a commercial agency agreement, a partner is expected to order a commission to the company on the basis of which the company will act as an agent to represent the partner's products. Under a distribution services agreement, a partner is expected to make its product range available to the company (by selling products) so that the company will sell them further on its own market.
The company has the following certificates: EN 1090 EXC 4, ISO EN 1090, EN 3834-2, ISO 80079-34, EN 15089.