These are the details for the profile Sustainable tourism consultancy is looking for representation and offers subcontracting .
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
UK company that provides specialist consultancy services to private and public sector organisations in the travel and tourism sector is looking to appoint commercial agents and offers subcontracting in South East and Central Europe.
The UK company offer a holistic approach to sustainable development in the travel and tourism sector, innovative services include:
• Destination services and marketing – working with the industry’s most experienced strategists the UK company can help destinations with their planning to help ensure long-term product viability.
• Quality assurance and certification – clients can include destinations or hotel groups to help achieve the certification and quality assurance clients need to grow their businesses, particularly to international investment groups
• Sustainability performance assessment - Via a root-and-branch review of operations, the UK company will identify opportunities for cost savings in energy, water, waste, chemicals and consumables - while improving customer experiences.
• Strategy development - The UK company has significant experience in developing robust strategy that helps organisations thrive, based on employee engagement in quality and innovation.
• Training and performance management – The UK company is capable of identifying a skills strategy to enable clients to meet their staff specialist tourism training requirements.
The company is looking to appoint commercial agents to help them reach new markets and offers subcontracting in South East and Central Europe.
The UK company offers distinct advantages to its clients, by its expansive understanding of hotel operations, tour operating expectations, and how taking a more sustainable approach to business can lead to marked improvements in quality, staff productivity and motivation levels, and customer loyalty.
The UK company has over 30 years’ experience in delivering travel and tourism consultancy services based on a triple bottom line principle of measuring the environmental, cultural and economic impact of tourism sector projects in the UK, and a number of countries around the world.
The UK company’s clients include the world’s leading multinational hotel groups and tour operators, helping devise and deliver sustainable tourism strategy.
The UK company has an established team of associates who offer specialised knowledge in the fields of energy and water efficiency, environmental certification and tourism certification schemes.
The UK company is looking to appoint commercial agents with strong links and contacts in the tourism sector in their country or region to expand their client base across the Central and Eastern European region.
The UK company is looking to collaborate with tourism organisations, at a strategic project level, or longer-term business support, in the tourism sector in their country or region, in this capacity the UK company can offer themselves as a subcontractor to potential partners.
End-users include private and public sector organisations such as regional tourism boards, hotels, hotel groups, government agencies, trade associations, tour operators, travel agents, developers and town planners.