These are the details for the profile Market leading manufacturer and supplier of examination furniture and special refrigerators to the Swedish healthcare sector is looking for distribution partners.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Swedish company that offers high-quality examination furniture and special refrigerators to the health care sector is now planning to expand on international markets and is looking for distribution partners in Europe.
A Swedish company is a manufacturer and supplier of examination furniture and special refrigerators to the health care sector. The company is family owned since the start in 1968 and is today operated by the 2nd generation. The main focus has been on developing and manufacturing of own products and in September 2015 the company inaugurated a brand new production plant where all the products are developed and manufactured.
The product range includes specimen chairs, gynecological furniture, examination tables, emergency trolley and medical refrigerators. The company can also develop prototypes and produce special products in short series.
The company is looking for European distribution partners within the health care sector, with an own sales force.
The company's main end-customers are hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and primary care centers. The company is well known and is represented at every hospital in Sweden (more than hundred hospitals).
All products from the company are ergonomically and esthetically designed and meet the most demanding quality requirements in the market. This together with creativity and ﬂexibility when it comes to adjusting to special customer needs means that a partnership with the company always represents the following:
• Cost efﬁciency in the long run due to a prolonged product life cycle.
• Improved comfort for patients and a better work environment for the staff due to ergonomically designed products and constant improvements in functionality.
• Tailor-made products designed to meet speciﬁc needs.
• High service level and short delivery times due to that all production and development are within the EU.
• High-quality products manufactured in Sweden in own production plant.
• Training by the company's experienced staff and the possibility to demonstrate the products in detail at the production plant.
• Since the company has full control of the production they can easily design products that fits specific needs.
• Nearly fifty years of experience from the health care sector makes them experts in the field.
• Short delivery times.
• High service level.
A potential distributing partner is likely to be an established company that is already selling to the health care sector, either own products or as distributor partner for other brands. The future partner should have its own sales force that can find new end-users or other channels to their own market.
Exclusivity and branding can be discussed.