If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK company that creates a large range of stylish organic cotton baby, child and mother clothing are looking for international distributors or agents who can access their own retail markets for their products under a distribution or commercial agency agreement.
Established in 2004 the UK company has been designing and selling baby, child and mother clothing via own e-commerce site, major retailers and independent stockists.
The majority of the range is made from global organic textile standard certified (GOTS) certified 100% organic cotton providing greater comfort, longevity, contain no chemicals and support sustainable agriculture.
Every product has an ethical story and where organic cotton is not possible to use for reasons of functionality e.g. outerwear they use recycled plastic bottles.
The products they design and sell fall into the following main categories:
- Baby (Girls and Boys) - 0-4 years.
- Children (Girls and Boys) - 2-10 years
- Expecting and new mothers.
They are now looking to distribute their products further with the aid of distributors or agents, who can access their own retail markets.
Main advantages offered by the company include:
- extensive range of high quality innovative design products.
- history of large numbers of repeat loyal customers.
- baby trousers that are cut so they fit over cloth nappies as well as disposable.
- knee patches, strong seams and clever design provide robustness to every item.
- no chemicals used in the entire production process.
- organic cotton feels softer because the cotton fibres are left intact and not broken down by the chemicals used in the farming and processing conventional cotton.
- eco friendly processing and finishing means no harmful chemicals such as chlorine bleach, formaldehyde or dyes are used so organic cotton is less likely to trigger allergies in children.
- organic cotton farming supports a sustainable agriculture that keeps the soil fertile, water clean and air pure for future generations.
- soft organic cotton washes well providing longer garment life.
The partner needs to have a history of selling as a distributor or agent into the baby and child care market.
The UK company would consider working with independent retailers including department stores or online retailers.