These are the details for the profile Integrated BIM (Building Information Modeling) software for the design of electrical and heating systems for buildings..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An experienced Greek software engineering company is looking for distributors for its integrated BIM (Building Information Modelling) software for the design of electrical and heating systems for buildings. The software provides substantial benefits to the users in terms of cost and effort savings, performance. The Greek company is looking for engineering software companies for a distribution services agreement.
Since 1988, the Greek company has developed MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) & HVAC (Heating, Ventilation , Air conditioning) software for buildings of any type and usage. The company is the leading MEP & HVAC software provider in Greece, a result coming from the commitment of the company to provide products with excellent value for money and substantially support them.
The international product line includes the following applications:
- Electrical design BIM software. This application provides the engineer with all neccesary tools to design the electrical installation. Briefly, the engineer can design the distribution model, calculate the size of the cables, produce single-line diagrams & cabinet layout dimensioning drawings, design floor plans & electrical plans and create reports.
- Heating design BIM software. This application provides the engineer with all neccesary tools to design heating systems. Briefl, the engineer can design the building model, calculate single-pipe, twin-pipe, floor heating, rised diagram, piping, boiler room and heat losses and create the relevant drawings and reports.
Both applications combine all the electrical and heating design tools in a user-friendly interface. They include modeling and calculations tools, 2D drafting and 3D visulization tools, reporting, automated production of drawings and schematics, design guidelines and templates, libraries of materials and equipment, bill of quantities and bill of materials. They comply with the requirements of international and European standards.
The beneficiaries for using the BIM software could be engineering and consultancy firms, designers, contractors, electricians, manufacturers, students and faculty members, educational institutions. The Greek company seeks international distributors to reach them. Apart from reselling, added value can come from professional services such as consulting, support and training.
Software's main languages are English and Greek. To meet the needs of international customers it has been localized in the following languages: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
BIM software complies with the requirements of international and european standards. ElectricalDesign complies with IEC 60364, BS 7671, HD 384 while HeatingDesign complies with DIN 4701, ΕΝ 1264, ISO 13384, EN 12831.
The company is a leading software provider regarding MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) & HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning) in Greece with a remarkable share of the Greek market in its segment. The electrical design software has been used for almost all major electrical projects in Greece.
A unique advantage of the BIM software is the integration between many tools - simulation and calculations tools, 2D and 3D visualization, drawings, reports, libraries and documentation integrated within the same application. Moreover the user interface is common in all applications. Not only that, the building data are available throughout, i.e. the building model only need to be designed once.
The BIM software provides significant time savings, cost savings, learning curve and language packs. In short:
- Every new project has default values (where possible) for its most important parameters. These values have been carefully selected and significantly speed up the modeling of electrical and heating systems.
- Frequent references to the standards textbooks can be distracting and interrupt your workflow. Important information, formulas and excerpts from the standards are included in the help.
- Ensure that building design satisfies regulations without oversizing equipment. Prevent numerous changes later once the build is in progress. Ability to take off material volumes and amounts means less overspend – which in turn leads to less waste on unnecessary materials being ordered and not wanted/used.
- The simple structure and the video tutorials ensure easy familiarisation and a fast learning curve. The user can work productively with the software within a few minutes.
The partners sought should have expertise in engineering software market.
The Greek company is seeking distributors for its electrical and heating design software. The co-operation partner would be expected to already be operating in the engineering software market in the countries specified. The partner should have the necessary capacities required to carry out the requirements of the partnership arrangement and be able to demonstrate the ability to succeed in this venture.
The distribution partners would be responsible for the following and the costs thereof:
- Generating sales
- Handling all customer queries direct
- Taking any agreed steps to protect patents