These are the details for the profile Organizer of experiential travels and cultural tours in Greece is looking for travel agencies, international and cultural tour operators to promote and sell its services.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A boutique incoming travel agency is offering unique cultural tours and travel experiences for some of the most impressive destinations in Greece, including the Peloponnese, Epirus, the Saronic Gulf and Central Greece. All tours focus on history, gastronomy, culture, art & architecture and are tailor-made for small groups or families with kids. The company seeks a commercial agency agreement with travel agencies and tour operators, to promote their services to their clients.
Greece has been an attraction for international visitors since antiquity for its rich and long history, tradition and culture, attracting more than 25 million tourists annually.
A young travel agency from Greece, focusing exclusively on cultural tourism products, has created a series of unique cultural and heritage travels, gastronomic tours, walks and treks bringing travellers closer to the secrets of Greek history, culture and nature. More than 50 different unique trips have been designed, ranging in duration from 1 to 10 days in total, aiming to satisfy the needs of different categories of demanding travellers. The trips target:
1) small groups of like-minded travellers, usually of around 14 to 25 people, making it a far more personal and flexible experience, providing accommodation in smaller and family-run pensions and
meeting the locals while experiencing authentic everyday life.
2) private tailor-made tours for couples, families, companies of friends or any specialty groups. Clients are welcome to choose one of the pre-existing itineraries or can suggest their ideas for a cultural, experiential trip in Greece and the company will make it come true.
3) independent self drive tours, packed with car-hire and accommodation options that fit the needs of the client.
The trips indulge in philosophy and ethics, follow the paths of famous wanderers in the past, explore the fundamentals of science and mathematics on the spot, link prevailing notions of government and citizenship with architecture, link ancient literature and arts in the landscape. For this reason, the company has teamed with dedicated tour guides (mainly researchers or historians) who can provide expert knowledge on these subjects.
The company seeks travel agencies and tour operators to promote these unique travel packages to their clients. The company is seeking to form a long-term relationship with the travel agencies, cultural tour operators or general tour operators by means of a commercial agency agreement. The company is also willing to adapt some of its tours to meet the needs of the actual travelers.
The company offers the following advantages:
- travels in small groups of around 14-25 people, which makes the travel experience more personal and convenient.
- extensive research before planning any journey giving attention to every single detail of the route.
- links to history books and explorers' memoirs to collect knowledge.
- collaboration with experts having deep knowledge in their field whether it is history, archeology, arts or gastronomy.
- collaboration with a broad network of locals, in order to create authentic experiences
- accommodation in traditional guesthouses and small hotels, whenever possible.
Type of partner:
- Tour operators
- Cultural tour operators
- Travel agents
with focus on outbound travel for commercial agency agreement.
The role of the partner will be to:
- promote the variety of cultural tours in Greece that are offered by the company into his/her local market,
- include the cultural tours offered by the company in greater and complex tour packages offered by the tour operator,
- suggest new, custom-made tours that could be built around the interests of the actual clients of each tour operator.
The company is officially licensed by the Greek Ministry of Tourism.