These are the details for the profile French company specialised in robotics looks for commercial agents and distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Since 1978, the French company designs, manufactures and commercializes a broad range of standard digital robots and automated cells.
It is currently looking for commercial and distribution agreements in Europe and particularly in Germany. Experienced and qualified commercial agents and distributors are sought to sell worldwide its industrial equipments. Sturdiness and longevity of the robots are guaranteed.
The French company is specialised in manufacturing a complete line of high-quality cartesian robots dedicated to the handling (loading / unloading) of parts, from few grams up to 125 KG, on all production machines: injection moulding machine, machining centre, slotter, etc.
In order to steer its mechanical parts, the company has developed its own multilingual numerical control and its human-machine interface, offering a unique, ultra-powerful and friendly teach-in method. This human-machine interface meets the needs of the intelligent factory (Industry 4.0) which closely links the robot to a wide environment to assure the optimal productivity.
In addition, the company designs and realizes grippers and peri-operative equipments adapted to the access of new markets including:
• Handling / transfer, the positioning of technical parts
• Supply / delivery parts, storage
• Insertion, high-speed labelling
• Assembly, stacking / destacking
• Dimensional checks, aspect (vision), weighing, dielectric tests, leakage checks...
• Packaging, palletizing.
Its clients’ business sectors are the automotive industry, the office automation, cosmetics, the pharmaceutical sector, the industrial parts, the household sector, etc.
The company wants now to extend its markets in Europe, mainly in Germany, with the help of commercial agents, commercial intermediaries, distributors, able to provide maintenance, after sales services, technical support on the local production sites.
With thousands of active applications 24 hours / 7 days, the company's robots are known as some of the most productive ones in the plastic industry.
Its robots are robust, made to operate more than 6 to 8 years without having to intervene on the replacement of guiding elements or other components.
The company relies on:
• Its research and development department which is creative thanks to its men and computer tools.
• Its team made of commercial and technical sales engineers and efficient chief-advisors who globally distribute their reliable and effective automatisms.
The company offers a strong customer support:
- Technical and personalised assistance for a targeted and well-qualified response.
- Security maintenance agreement.
- Approved training centre since 1992. Different training types and levels (internship up to 4 consecutive days) for a complete control over the optimised operations of the numerous possibilities offered by the HMI system (Man Machine Interface).
The company's policy is defined by 4 crucial requirements:
- To master all the aspects of the robotic architecture, mechanical, kinematic, electronic, IT.
- To improve the quality of life of its users by providing reliable, robust and practical robots, offering the greatest longevity.
- To be a step ahead by providing innovative products.
- To be permanently available and efficient in achieving projects and their follow-up, the training management and technical support.
For commercial reasons specific to the French company, its robots are mainly based on injection moulding machines.
However, its robots can find their right place in any other industry as long as its surrounding ambient environment stays clean and away from dusts, aggressive for the mechanics.
The company looks for commercial agents, commercial intermediaries, distributors qualified and experienced in the field of robotics, special machines, to develop new markets in foreign countries.
The future partners will have to be experienced in the field of robotics, to be capable to sell the robots in their country, to provide maintenance and after-sales services, to speak in the client's language, to explain the methods of the operations, to provide technical support if necessary.
All fields of activities such as: automotive, office equipment, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, industrial pieces, household, medical, agrofood, watchmaking, are potential users of the company's robots.
A reliable and in a long term cooperation is sought.