These are the details for the profile UK provider of specialist chemistry services offers subcontracting and services agreements.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK leading provider of chemistry services and products offers its chemistry expertise, R & D and project management services to partners in the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, petrochemical and materials industries and academic research institutions. The company offers state of the art equipment and an experienced team of chemists in addition to a growing catalogue of research compounds available for purchase. The company offers subcontracting and/or services agreements.
The UK based company with over 28 years experience in providing specialist chemistry services in synthetic organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, library design and synthesis is looking to provide its research & consultancy services to international partners from the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, petrochemical and materials industries and academic research institutions.
The UK company has expertise and has worked with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the following areas:
• Synthetic organic chemistry including multi step custom synthesis, high pressure reactions, microwave synthesis, parallel synthesis, process development and scale up.
• Medicinal chemistry – supply of novel intermediaries and fragments and support to in house R & D projects including lead generation, hit to lead development, lead optimisation, through client led, single molecule or library synthesis.
• Library design – production of novel proprietary fragment collections
• High end analytical services including compound identification and structure elucidation, purification, purity screening
• Process and scale-up to support a smooth transition from discovery into pre-clinical development, and subsequent GMP manufacture.
The company has a database of over 90,000 research intermediates, fragment libraries, biochemicals and screening compounds and is able to supply the scientific community with most products via immediate dispatch.
Subcontracting and services agreements are sought.
The company has extensive expertise in synthetic organic chemistry, analytical sciences and process R&D. Their dedicated team of scientists have worked for multinational global pharmaceutical and companies and are able to provide chemistry expertise, intellectual input and drug discovery know-how to a wide range of synthesis projects, either as one-off custom synthesis or more involved research (FTE) rates. The company prides itself on establishing excellent and open customer relationships and quick response times.
The UK company is looking to work for research groups and companies in particular those operating in the drug discovery, agro chemical and R & D sectors, who require chemistry services and products.
Services will be provided through services agreements and on a subcontracting basis.