These are the details for the profile Distribution partners sought for high-end cell-based exposure and cultivation systems.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A German company, one of the world's leaders in the research and development of cell-based exposure systems and cultivation technologies, is looking for sales agents and distribution partners in Australia, Europe, North and South America for its high-end systems for the in vitro toxicological analysis of airborne substances, such as gases, particles, volatile compounds and complex gas mixtures at the air-liquid interface to simulate realistic atmospheric conditions (in- and outdoor).
The German company offers high-end equipment related to in vitro toxicological analysis of airborne substances like exposure, cell cultivation and peripheral systems.
It offers commercial agency agreements or distribution services agreements to potential partners in Australia, Europe, North and South America for the following products:
- Radial flow system for direct cell exposure;
- Compact version of the radial flow system;
- Electrostatic deposition device for particles;
- Dust generator based on the dust feeder according to Wright (1950);
- Hydraulic press for an accurate compression of dry powders.
- Advanced long-term cultivation for cells at the air-liquid interface;
- Moveable platforms for the installation of the long-term cultivation modules.
- The company founders have outstanding track records in cutting edge research, development and implementation relating to the in vitro analysis of airborne gases, volatile compounds and complex mixtures with a special focus on the simulation of real exposure situations.
- The systems are internationally patented.
- All components are manufactured in collaboration with engineering and manufacturing partners in Switzerland and Germany.
- The company is able to offer its clients a full service spectrum spanning advice, planning and execution.
Companies are sought to distribute the products of the German company in their markets in Australia, Europe, North and South America. They can act as a dealer or an agent and should have experiences with sales of medical and laboratory equipment and have excess to targeted clients such as clinics, laboratories, biotech companies and research centers. They should be able to provide service support for the products after training.