These are the details for the profile French manufacturer of innovative equipment for waste treatment, looking for foreign distributors..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A French manufacturer specialized in waste depackaging equipment to efficiently separate packaging from its contents, has designed a new system to recover two high standard quality fractions, organic and non-organic.
Typical clients are food production plants and retailers, composting sites, biogas units and waste haulers.
The SME is looking for distributors outside France, well introduced in waste treatment equipment market.
The French SME is specialized in designing and manufacturing waste treatment equipment.
Its innovative technologies and versatile solutions are acclaimed by French client companies and national trade federations.
The SME has two main products:
- A depackaging equipment to efficiently separate packaging from its contents. The compact and reliable machine swallows packaged food waste. 2 streams are recovered: the filtered organic fraction with hardly any contamination and crushed packaging in bulk with excellent product extraction. The machines can come with optional loading and unloading equipment, depending on clients’ needs. Main clients are food production plants and retailers, composting sites, biogas units and waste haulers.
- A smart connected trash bin dedicated to beverage waste: it automatically sorts and compresses cans, plastic bottles and plastic glasses, thereby making waste recycling easier. Clients are public administrations and firms.
The French SME now wants to develop its activity abroad and is looking for foreign distributors especially for its depackaging equipment.
- High separating efficiency: up to 99% in product recovery
- High purity organic pulp with hardly any contamination (can be used to make compost or to feed anaerobic digesters).
- Capacity to deal with a large variety of materials, from plastic wrapping to metal cans, from mono-waste streams or non-homogeneous streams
- Throughput capacity: 5-10 tons/hour
- Innovative technology, with dry process and low power requirements (15kw)
- 2 designs to meet all market needs
- Half price compared with competitors.
No presence outside France yet.
Patents are granted in France and are under PCT extension.
The patents will be extended at least in Europe.
Distributors must be well introduced in waste treatment market, already dealing and equipping composting and biogas sites, sorting plants, food companies producing large amount of waste.
The capability to supply turnkey solutions tailored to clients’ needs, including technical assistance and maintenance services, is a plus.