If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Ukrainian company that produces games for children looks for partners in the countries of the European Union.
The company aims to sign up distribution services agreements with appropriate partners.
These partners can be distributors of toys, retail chains, local toy manufacturers, shops.
The company has founded 11 years ago and currently, all products of the company are popular and well-known both in Ukraine and abroad as well.
The company has branches in all regions of Ukraine and also two branches in the Russian Federation, one in the Republic of Moldova and one in the Republic of Kazakhstan and one branch in Poland.
The best positions (more than 300 items) that are popular not only in Ukraine but also abroad have been translated for foreign partners in EU countries.
The company seeks for partners and distributors of the full range of its products assortments in European countries.
- adaptation of self-developed products to the assortment of partner trademarks (change of the packing design, improving the quality of materials, change of the price segment),
- development of new products for sale under partner trademarks,
- private labels for retailers,
- translation of instruction into the language of the customer,
- all products comply with the Toy safety directive 2009/48/EC and European regulation (EU) No. 1907/2006 (REACH).
The company manufactures products under their own brand.
The company is looking for partners that can be distributors of their products in different countries. The main goal of the is to signs up distribution services agreements with companies in different countries and establish long-term relationships with new partners.
The company already cooperates with the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, the Baltic States, Spain, Greece.