If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Dutch automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) expert is looking for cooperation with system integrators in the framework of a commercial agreement with technical assistance or a license agreement. The company develops and supplies a computer vision neural network development and deployment platform, which is already being used for license plate recognition. The system works inside an edge computing Internet of Things (IoT) ANPR sensor for license plate recognition.
This Dutch company offers license agreement or commercial agreement with technical assistance to value adding system integrators. This company's computer vision ANPR / license plate recognition (LPR) products find their way into various markets for security systems, the carwash industry services, petrol stations, parking management, parking access, intelligent traffic, transport, logistic systems, environment control, law enforcement and various smart city applications. The company would like to cooperate with partners being capable of adding value to an end user like building the products into a complete solution, installing, commissioning and maintaining them as well.
Every delivered product is remotely accessible via a multi-purpose system and sensor management client, running on Windows, which is delivered license free to all their partners. Also, a feature rich software development kit (SDK) and application programming interface (API) is available at no extra charge for client-side software connections and application development. A few complete system solutions are available like a drive-off prevention system (mitigating petrol theft) and a parking access application for simple and user-friendly access allowance by license plates.
Professional access or door controllers having a Wiegand interface can be connected easily, for which also a Wiegand calculator is license free available for each partner or end user.
The provided IoT ANPR sensor is also open network video interface forum (ONVIF) compliant, so connecting any digital video recorder or management system is made easy and functional comprehensive. It can be mounted from 2 to 25 meters of distance from a license plate, even at a pretty wide viewing angle of 40 degrees in X and Y axis. This enables camera projection almost as easy as for a general-purpose camera.
A proven track record of highest-class license plate recognition combined with an ANPR library for all European countries enables even the most challenging applications and conditions to be served.
Advantages of the neural computer vision software framework:
• Built for the most demanding, high-speed and fully integrated video analytics (VCA) solutions
• Made for artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning computer vision video processing
• Works with all legacy camera video streams
• Processes many camera sources in real time video
• Runs on many operating systems and processor architectures
• Application programming interface (API) available in C++ including cyber secure communication
• Software development kit (SDK) available for .NET based software developments
• Many standard communication and interface connectors available
• Relay server supported remote control and management from anywhere
• Free remote configuration and framework management client software
Advantages of the computer vision hardware IoT sensor:
• Dual camera in a single, visual sensor
• ONVIF compliant camera
• True edge computing system
• Motorized remote controlled zoom lens
• Flexible, tolerant projection
• Daylight filter enables best recognition possible
• Near infrared spectroscopy (NIR) flashlight up to 25 meters
• Up to 40 degrees of viewing angle (X, Y axis)
• A waterproof and robust system (standard IP 66/67) extended temperature range for outdoor / industrial use
• Universal camera mounting for wall, ceiling, pole brackets
• Real-time video speed license plate recognition
• Single cable power over ethernet (PoE+) powered ethernet connection
• Wiegand and input/output interface
• Snapshots per recognition record
• Optional potential free contacts for opening doors, barriers etc.
• Internal hardware watchdog function
• License free remote configuration and framework management software client
• No further peripherals, power supplies or servers needed
• One single embedded IoT ANPR sensor device in a rugged, industrial and attractive styled design
• Parking access and drive-off prevention end to end application available
The ANPR / VCA products being delivered are:
- An industrial rugged, waterproof (IP67 standard), edge computing multi-camera IoT sensor for e.g. license plate recognition, container code recognition, dangerous goods recognition and many other machine learning / deep learning video content analysis;
- Computer vision / ANPR server systems, on which many camera streams can be connected to for recognition and above mentioned VCA applications;
- Cloud based ANPR / VCA / deep Learning video analysis and detection / classification applications.
As complete end-to-end solutions are available:
- Drive-off prevention systems to mitigate petrol theft for petrol stations, connected to a cloud based black-list of drive off offenders;
- Parking access allowance in order to drive in, based on permitted license plates, having a user-friendly Windows based management tool with live video feed to monitor the entrance. An IoT edge computing sensor reads the license plate at the entrance, compares it to the internal white-list and when entrance is allowed for today, the gate or garage door is opened to access the parking area or garage.
- ANPR cloud based registration management: using a custom configured dashboard, the user or security officer can check on passed license plates, duration of visit, match(es) on blacklist(s) and receive messages, warnings or alarms on configurable situations.
Apart from these solutions, literally any other ANPR application is easily feasible or developed, using the comprehensive and feature rich SDK or API, enriched by source code examples. The full featured SDK and API will make any system integration an easy task.
Also the IoT sensor housing is designed in-house, so design rights apply.
This Dutch based computer vision platform, systems and ANPR / VCA sensor manufacturer is searching for system integrators to closely cooperate with in the framework of a commericial agreement with technical assitiance or a license agreement.
The prospected system integrator should offer added value, like:
- A total solution (software, management) system
- In-house software development skills
Some examples of most served market verticals:
• Petrol Distribution
• Law enforcement
• Smart City
• Any other branche, using advanced ANPR/LPR or Video Content Analysis