These are the details for the profile Looking for agency and distribution services agreement for Italian traditional coffee .
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An Italian company specialised in selecting and processing coffee for blending, grinding and roasting sector is looking for reliable and well introduced distributors and agents able to support the company in entering the local markets with its products (coffee but also high quality sweet products such as biscuits, cakes and chocolates). Commercial agency agreements and distribution services agreements are thus sought. Canada, France and Netherlands are the main countries of interest.
A traditional Italian company operating in the coffee blending, grinding and roasting sector since 1967.
The company is family owned and the founder's heirs maintain his style in the coffee selection and processing and in the relationship with both the providers and the distributors.
They pay the utmost attention and care to the roasting process: their coffee roasters must be highly skilled and experienced to work with their valuable coffee beans so they can obtain the perfect flavour from every bean. The same care is also used in packaging because this is fundamental to preserve the aroma of their coffee.
Finally, it is vital that the distribution is done as fast as possible to preserve the coffee's aroma and quality. They then aim to deliver to their Italian customers within 48 hours when the coffee is being roasted.
The company couples the coffee roasting with the production of high quality local sweet products, such as biscuits, cakes and two varieties of chocolates.
These products are directly sold both at the company's coffee shops and on-line.
At present the company has a solid national market position but they are willing to expand their business abroad.
According to market analysis, the main countries of interest are the followings: Canada, France and the Netherlands.
To enter these markets the company would like to set up commercial agency agreements and distribution services agreements with local operators who are interested in traditional, high quality niche products.
The company envisages a long term cooperation to enable them to acquire a consolidated position in the new foreign markets, committing itself to provide support to the local counterpart with respect to all production phases.
What makes the company unique is:
- the experience: proven knowledge of the product acquired along 50 years of coffee selection across the world and of quality control;
- premium ingredients: the company always selects the best coffee from small plantations, all the harvesting is closely monitored to ensure the quality of the product;
- the art of roasting: their highly experienced roaster constantly checks the colour of the beans. Once they are perfectly roasted, their special brown colour ensures all their aroma is locked in.
- traditional products: the company also produces a set of traditional sweeties, based on a selection of the finest traditional local ingredients. Their special quality team undertakes regular checks to ensure they keep their products simple, delicious and additive free.
- attention details: all their blends are continuously and carefully monitored and tasted to ensure consistent high quality. Even the packaging is specially selected to ensure their coffee remains fresh and tasty;
- personal service: the company follows its coffee from its origins right to the cup. With an efficient distribution system and a specific assistance both professional and individual customers can rely on the company.
Choosing this company, a partner chooses experience, know-how, reliability, responsiveness, consistency and high quality.
The company offers different varieties of coffee in different formats: coffee in whole beans; ground coffee for espresso machines and coffee capsules.
As for what it concerns the sweeties, the company's offer ranges from a traditional local cake to different types of local biscuits and two varieties of chocolates.
The company is looking for reliable and well introduced distributors and agencies willing to support the company in entering the local markets with its products.