If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
With a team of visionary and experienced engineers, the manufacturer of a renowned German brand of integrated monitoring and alarm systems for vessel’s engine and ship operation control now introduced a completely revised ship automation system to market. It includes efficient IT structures, remote guidance via augmented reality and intuitive, on board operator-led visualization. Commercial agency agreements are offered to sales partners with good contacts to shipyards and shipping companies.
An experienced and worldwide operating marine service provider located in Northern Germany took over the further development, manufacturing, distribution and service of a renowned German brand of integrated monitoring and alarm systems for vessel's engine control in spring 2017. The company completely reshaped the product, taking the experiences with ship automation since 1878 to the digital age. Now partners are sought to increase international sales of most advanced automation equipment combined with best service and support within their countries.
The automation system monitors and controls all essential functions for the safe and efficient operation of machinery and ship-board systems including propulsion, power plant, ballast control, monitoring bilge, transfer, cargo, etc. The system has been designed with an innovative, scalable and flexible architecture for any size of application, from low complexity alarm systems to highly integrated control and monitoring systems for all types and sizes of vessels as well as offshore platform applications.
It is controlled by an intuitive, user-friendly graphical visualization process that permits aggregation and presents information in real-time, which improves decision-making processes and helps to mitigate risk. The type approved automation system as well as the entire arrangement and installations are fully compliant with Class requirements for periodically “Unattended Machinery Spaces“ (UMS).
A new highlight is the enhanced Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software solution that focuses on situational awareness and optimal user guidance.
A set of innovative smart solutions are offered as add-ons:
- Remote Support via Augmented Reality: Wearing smart glasses a crew member can become an immediate automation expert. Service engineers provide the crew with the information needed to solve a problem on board via enhanced real-time audio and video channels.
- Mobile SCADA Devices: Using powerful remote and real time monitoring solutions you can oversee your engines whenever and wherever you are on board.
- Multi-language capability: Language barriers can reduce productivity and even endanger system safety. A software solution with multi-language capability solves this problem and minimizes operating errors and reaction time.
Continuing the work with a brand associated with quality and reliability in more than 100 years of ship automation, the SME wants to remain a key long-term production supplier, providing customers with innovative and far-reaching solutions for new building, maintaining, producing and retrofitting of automation systems. The company emphasizes on high product quality, easy plug and play components, user-friendly visualization, reliable quick assistance and spare parts service, without any administrative delay.
Commercial agency agreements are offered to suitable international partners worldwide. Tasks to be performed can be limited to sales, but might also include service and after sales support in a second step. Potential partners are expected to be familiar with the maritime sector in their region and must have good networking contacts to shipping companies and shipyards. A technical background related to marine electronics is beneficial.
- Most advanced automation equipment combined with best service and support.
- Market-ready solution for Remote Guidance via Augmented Reality ensures best support even with travel-restrictions caused by Covid-19 and of course saves a lot of time and costs for shipping companies
- Brand and products are already well established on the market and are associated with reliable, high quality, up-to-date technology.
- Broad market range as automation systems are designed for deployment on all kinds and sizes of sea-going vessels incl. mega-yachts and passenger ships
- Long lifetime and low lifecycle costs, built-in redundancy,plug-and-play components changeable by crew
- must have good networking contacts to shipping companies, best to inspectors responsible for ship engine
- must have good networking contacts to shipyards
- must be familiar with the maritime sector
- should have a basic understanding of vessel's machinery
- should have sales experience
- should be reliable partners with an intend for long term cooperation
- might have product specific knowledge, but this is not required
The company primarily searches for sales partners. Cooperation for service and after sales support can also be discussed.
All products and systems fulfil the high safety requirements of all major Classification Societies.