These are the details for the profile A Japanese accounting company is offering their services to EU companies operating with/in Japan.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This medium sized Japanese company is offering its accounting services to EU companies operating with/in Japan. They can deal with: accounting/bookkeeping, taxes, payroll, social insurance issues and provide legal advice. Thanks to their flexibility and knowledge of EU and local regulations they can provide a tailored service also covering bilateral issues. A services agreement will be signed with EU entities looking for such type of service.
A Japanese accounting company is offering their services to EU companies operating with/in Japan.
With a workforce of 70 tax/accounting professionals, the company can provide high-quality service and advice based on 50 years of advisory experience with more than 2,000 small-/medium-sized clients.
A services agreement will be signed with EU entities looking for such type of service in Japan.
Their extensive knowledge and experience can provide EU partners with the following services:
- provide accounting service, such as bookkeeping, preparation of financial statement, financial reporting to head quarter, and advice on GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) adjustment.
- provide payroll service, including advice on social insurance, and withholding tax.
- provide tax compliance service, such as Corporate tax return preparation, Consumption tax return preparation, Individual income tax return preparation, and withholding tax compliance.
- provide tax advice/consultation, especially on cross-border tax issues, Transfer Pricing, custom duties, withholding tax issues, tax treaty matters, etc.
- support foreign company/individual who starts business in Japan; establishment of company/ branch/ office in Japan.
Compared with larger international accounting firms they will provide a more flexible service and advice according to the clients' request with much more competitive fees.
Compared with other Japanese local accounting firms they have 70 professionals and a lot more experience (50-years-experience with over 2,000 clients)
They have an international team led by a Japanese Certified Public Tax Accountant with working experience in Frankfurt (Germany) and Paris (France), therefore the company understands tax/accounting issues for foreign business doing activities in Japan and can communicate with foreign business smoothly on technical issues.
This proposal is targeting EU entities (company, individual, public organization...) having ongoing activities in Japan or planning to do so in the future and looking for local professional accounting services.
The company has a wide international network, especially in Europe and in Asia.