These are the details for the profile Hungarian producer of various meat products would like to find distributor for their products and offering its capacity in form of subcontracting activities.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Hungarian SME specialized in production of various fresh meat products (sausages, frankfurters, bacons, etc) would like to find international distribution opportunities for their products. The Hungarian firm is also interested in various subcontracting cooperations, where they could produce the products of their partners.
The Hungarian company is producing various traditional Hungarian meat products such as carcass meats, cold cuts, sausages, frankfurters, bacons from dry meats and red meats and also smoked meat products. Every product of the Hungarian company is fresh meat, they do not work with prepackages. They work with poultry meat and pork meat as well.
Their plant has an area of 1000 m2 and they produce 6-8 tons of meat products in every shift. They carry out the fumigation of products with traditional methods (with cold smoke) so they can preserve the domesticated nature and the high quality of their products.
They produce meat products from 60 percent of the materials and they distribute the remaining 40 percent as carcass meat in local stores.
The Hungarian SME would like to distribute its processed meat products in Europe, moreover they also would like to use their potential free capacities for some subcontracting activities.
The Hungarian company has a professional customer relations service, they work with success oriented business management and business development. They also have a professional background of experienced staff.
They work with permanent high quality and with traditional tastes.
The Hungarian company is responsible both ethically and financially, they always keep the working and paying deadlines as well. They won for the nineth times the Hungarian Product Excellence Price.
- Type of partner sought: food industry, wholesalers
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Expectations: commercial experience, reliability, professionalism
- Task to be performed:
The potential business partners should be a distributor which can help the Hungarian company to enter the international markets with their products.
The Hungarian company would like to use their potential free capacities for some subcontracting activities.