These are the details for the profile UK company seeks distributors, agents and joint venture partners for energy efficient solutions for motors in industrial sector.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The UK SME has developed a range of fixed speed motor controls primarily used in the energy intensive industrial sector.
The products available provide motors intelligence through monitoring the load on the shaft of the motor. The system in effect dynamically right sizes the motor for any given load at any given moment.
Distributors and agents are sought across Europe as well as manufacturers of technology using fixed speed motors that operate at variable loads for joint venture.
The energy efficient solutions provided by the UK company are particularly effective in the manufacturing and mining industries. For example in the plastics industry for providing efficiencies with equipment such as granulators, compressors, conveyors and injection moulding equipment resulting in energy savings of 20% to 40%.
The controls can come in various models with power ratings sizes up to 800kW and voltages between 240v – 480v, 575c and 690v. The technology is manufactured by the UK company and has been CE (Conformité Européenne / European Conformity) and ETL (North American safety standard compliance) approved.
The UK organisation has created a full program of support for distributors and commercial agents including
1. Training: Certified partner training program designed to engage with partners and deliver a platform for success.
2. Support: Technical, sales and marketing support delivered universally through collaboration and support tools.
3. Marketing: Adding value to partners through smart marketing, strategic marketing plans and our lead generation tools.
The UK company is seeking distributors and agents who already work in target sectors of manufacturing and mining within their own country or region.
In addition the UK company will consider joint venture partnerships with manufacturers of technology using fixed speed motors that operate at variable loads.
In addition to the support program available to selected partners, the UK company provide the following advantages through the installation of the company's energy saving solutions for motor driven equipment. Clients will benefit from;
- increase profits,
- reduce carbon
- increase productivity
The companies energy efficient solutions for running motors will:
- Ensure that motors only consume the energy that they require
- Switch motors off automatically when they are not needed
- Significantly reduce energy bills
- Protect motors from excess heat and vibration
- Reduce levels of unscheduled breakdowns
The company’s soft starting solutions will:
- Increase the life of contactors & drive train components
- Preventing dips in supply when starting larger motors
- Attach more equipment to a single supply
- Switch motors on and off at any time because of reduced start current
- Reduce the threat of peak demand penalties when starting
Two main types of partnership are considered:
1. Commercial - Distributors and agents are sought across Europe.
these partners will have an established client base in mining and manufacturing sector and add the solutions to their existing product portfolio. They will be required to engage on the partner training program, as previously detailed. Once training has completed, partners will be required to market, sell and distribute solutions to new and existing clients.
2. In addition joint venture (JV) partnerships with manufacturers of technology using fixed speed motors that operate at variable loads will be considered. The JV partner will work directly with the UK company to test and refine new motors and associated technology before releasing to the market. Terms of joint venture to be confirmed on an individual basis.
Specific requirements of a partner:
All partners must have specific experience in the efficiency monitoring of motorised equipment.