A German based supplier of personalized high quality workwear for men and women is looking for a company in the European Union able to manufacture made-to-measure shirts, blouses and polo-shirts. As most of the corporate clients command the clothing with individual logos or initials the German SME seeks for a manufacturing agreement with companies that also can carry out embroideries and printing as a supplementary working step.
The German start-up is specializing in the supply of personalized workwear for men and women and wants to work with experienced manufacturers of bespoke shirts, blouses and polo-shirts. Most of their outerwear is customized with embroidered or printed logos or initial letters on the collar, cuffs, breast or back. Therefore the company is looking to collaborate with manufacturers who can not only produce this clothing but who also would be able to carry out embroidery and printing as an additional working step in their own premises.
The company will supply design to the partner manufacturer. The partner is expected to provide fabrics and all the accessories needed like buttons or labels etc. Potential partners are sought across Europe (preferably based in Eastern Europe).
The two founders of the start-up company have gained abundant experience as executives of trading companies and in the executive committee of a national retail association. They cooperate with excellent designers and have an effective network within the textile sector. Currently the company is selling to corporate clients across many branches in Germany and Europe and they are expecting increasing sales. A potential collaboration will be in the framework of a manufacturing agreement.
This young company offers a full range of workwear to its clients from made-to-measure-shirts, blouses, polo shirts and t-shirts to work trousers, ties and scarves. Furthermore, the SME offers made-to-measure suits and jackets for both personal and professional use. The collection is characterized by high-quality-materials and comes with an individual flair. The clothing collection is rounded up by individual embroideries and prints.
The company has considerable experience in the textile sector and sales and can utilize its connections to extend their product range and customer base.
The company requires from their potential partner:
- Manufacturing of made-to-measure shirts, blouses and polo-shirts
- Ability to do embroidery and printing in the own premises
- Maintaining exceptional quality
- Providing fabrics and accessories like buttons, labels etc.
Type of partner:
- Clothing manufacturing company
Activity of partner:
- Business activity in the textile sector
- Interested in increasing the own production capacity
Role of partner:
- The role of the partner would be to manufacture made-to-measure shirts, blouses and polo-shirts as well as to do embroidery and printing in their own premises according to specification under a manufacturing agreement. The potential partner must demonstrate competitive pricing for a high quality product.