These are the details for the profile Distributors sought for unique range of award winning ladder safety accessory products.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK SME has developed a range of award winning, low cost, ladder safety accessory products which have been available in the UK DIY, builders’ merchants and retail hardware markets for a number of years. It now wishes to develop a more proactive international sales strategy and so it seeks distribution partners with experience of supplying to such markets in their own countries. Distribution services agreements are offered.
A small SME based in the East of England has developed a range of patented and design registered ladder accessory products that improve safety and surface protection in commercial, industrial and domestic contexts. The products have won awards at UK national DIY trade shows.
Specifically the products are:
1. Small mats (240x170mm), made from heavy-duty rubber matting with nodules, linked by a sturdy metal loop offering adjustable anti-slip blocking to go under the ladder foot correcting for sloping ground. They can also be put under both feet to reduce the risk of slipping or sinking into soft ground.
2. Replacement ladder feet made from solid rubber and marked with cutting guides for standard range of ladder sizes with separate designs for box section ladders and steps.
3. Polyurethane pads that fit over the ends of ladders offering protection to delicate surfaces against which the ladder has to rest as well as enhancing safety through further prevention of slippage.
4. Aluminium alloy profile sections providing anti-slip bracing support for the base of the ladder on slimy decking surfaces or wet grass. There are two models of this product, short sections (100mm) for each ladder foot or longer sections (600mm) holding both ladder feet in one piece.
To date sales have been through UK trade wholesalers and on-line retailershowever, two UK national “do-it-yourself” (DIY) retail chains are planning to stock the product from Autumn 2015 onwards.
The SME now wishes to develop a pro-active international sales strategy and therefore seeks distribution partners in overseas markets. These partners will need to have knowledge of and experience of selling to their local DIY, builders’ merchants and hardware retail markets. Distribution Services agreements are offered.
• Patented, low cost, anti-slip, ladder leveling system.
• Ladder feet that can be trimmed to fit any ladder used in commercial, industrial or domestic situations ensuring anti-slip properties to the ladder base.
• Work surface ladder protection pads with a universal fit design for internal or external use.
• Solid and strong anti-slip product for slimy wooden decking surfaces or wet grass
One product has been available in the UK since 2003. The complete range has been available in the UK for about 2 years as well as on-line. Only limited international sales have occurred so far.
The mat product is patented. The other products are protected as registered designs.
Distributors with knowledge and experience of selling to their local DIY, retail hardware and builders’ merchants markets. Distribution services agreements are offered.
The company has been working with international manufacturing partners for a number of years. The mat product has been tested by Bureau Veritas to successfully cope with a work load of 150kg while the bracing support product has been tested by Bureau Veritas to successfully cope with a work load of 200kg.