These are the details for the profile Microbiological water testing kits manufacturer is looking for distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This French company is a manufacturer of analytical reagents used for monitoring the microbiological quality of water by ATP-metry. Their diagnostic kits are used for detection and quantification of the total flora in waters, in less than two minutes.
The company is looking for distribution services agreements or commercial agency agreements specialized in water treatment, water equipment or water microbiology to distribute its kit.
This French company manufactures a microbiological water testing kit and is looking for distribution agreements or commercial agency agreements with partners specialized in water treatment, water equipment or water microbiology.
The water sample is filtered through a sterile membrane with a porosity of 0.45 microns. All of the bacteria present in the sample are concentrated on the filter. When the reagent is applied on the filter retentate, ATP is released by cell lysis of the cell membrane. The bioluminescent reaction begins.
The intensity of light emitted is proportional to the amount of ATP present in the sample as measured by the luminometer. The result is expressed in picogram of ATP per milliliter (pgATP / ml) or equivalent bacteria per milliliter (eq.bact. / ml). The system is calibrated by adding the standard solution of a known quantity of ATP. To ensure quality control, the upper and lower response limits obtained with the STANDARD are provided.
- Representative volume of analysis (10 milliliter to 1 liter),
- Sensitivity of the measurement (detection to less than 1 bact./ml),
- Quantification of intracellular ATP only,
- Measurement made in less than 2 minutes by using a simple protocol in 4 steps only,
- Calibration and verification of the enzymatic activity with internal control monitoring in each sample.
The main advantages this product offers:
- Understanding and improving microbiological growth control in the plant,
- Better control of health risks,
- Optimal management of biocides and treatment products injection,
- Validation of cleaning effectiveness,
- Cost saving: avoid downtime and optimize the manpower mobilization,
- Reduce overall water consumption,
- Save up 40% of treatment products,
- Environmental respectful.
Distributor specialized in water treatment or water equipment.
Distributor specialized in water microbiology.