If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An Italian trading company offers a wide range of tinned organic beans, pulses, soups and tomatoes, under its own brand label. The company is looking for distributors and commercial agents, across Europe, with experience in working with the wholesale, retail and foodservice channels in their local markets.
This growing and ambitious Italian trading company markets a full range of high quality tinned organic beans, pulses, soups and tomatoes.
The company benefits from the owners’ in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in the fields of food production / processing, trading, logistics and export management.
The distinguishing feature of the company is the special attention it pays to both the selection of the raw materials and the production process: only the highest quality organic beans, pulses and tomatoes are selected.
In particular, the company offers:
- n. 10 different items of tinned organic beans and pulses, ready-to-use and without added salt;
- n. 2 items of tinned organic tomatoes without added salt and 100% from Italy:
- n. 2 items of tinned organic soups (cereals and pulses), without added salt.
The shelf life is 36 months from production and the products come in 400g tins, packed in cardboard trays of six tins, all packaged in tight plastic.
All products are marketed under the company’s registered trademark, with an attractive and innovative label and packaging.
The company is looking to further expand its market in Europe and is seeking distributors who would add the company’s products to their existing portfolio in order to increase their product range and therefore market penetration for a distribution agreement. Moreover, the company is also seeking agents that have existing relationships with an established network of potential customers in the local market, under the framework of a commercial agency agreement.
• The company is well-established, growing and already exporting successfully.
• Products are certified as “organic” by an Italian control body authorized by the Italian Ministry of Agriculture and are processed without added salt.
• The company’s tomato-based products are offered in certified “BPA-Bisphenol A not intended” tins.
• Products are offered in easy open tins, packed in shrink-wrapped trays of six.
• By working simultaneously with different markets and thus reaching the critical mass, the company is able to sell its organic products at excellent value for money.
• Thanks to a strategic partnership with a shipping company, the Italian company is also able to send small orders abroad and satisfy small clients as well.
The Distributors / Commercial Agents sought should be well established with all retailers, from small high-end stores to large supermarkets and gourmet food halls and have experience of working with food service channels.
The partner's role will be to:
- identify and contact potential customers through a variety of sources with a view to supplying products on a long term basis;
- provide advice on pricing, regulations relevant to shipping, supply samples and take orders.
Company products are certified as “organic”.
The production plants are certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 and all products are manufactured under BRC (British Retail Consortium) standards.