These are the details for the profile UK manufacturer of a wide range of innovative Australian natural skin care products seeks overseas distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This UK manufacturer of a large range of innovative natural skin care products, made using key natural Australian ingredients, is looking to develop its market presence overseas.
The quality products reflect Australia’s clean and green image known the world over. The large choice of products range from eye gel to foot soak and are designed to feed and nourish the skin naturally.
The company is looking to work with overseas distributors to market its products to retailers and end users.
This UK based manufacturer of innovative skin care products has developed its product range using key Australian ingredients with a fresh approach to natural skincare.
Using ingredients such as Australian lemon myrtle oil, yellow organic clay, river mint oil, sandalwood and Australian desert lime and other Australian herbal extracts, this company manufactures 98 to 100% pure natural products. Customers can then use them with peace of mind, knowing that the products are free of any harsh chemicals.
Product lines include face wash, shave gel, lip balms, eye gel, hand cream, massage oils and soaps for both males and females, and also a range of 100% pure organic face masks and bath salts.
The brainchild of a qualified pharmacist, this rapidly expanding company already trades a small amount overseas but is looking to develop its presence in Europe and further afield. Ideally, this organisation is looking for distributors interested in marketing its products predominantly to retailers and end users.
• All care products are derived from pure plant-based ingredients that work in harmony to cleanse, nourish and treat skin and help to protect it from pollution and the elements.
• Products are formulated using essential oils that have been extracted via cold-press methods to preserve the natural oil.
• All products contain only the most pure essential oils and are preserved using only minimal natural preservatives.
• Products are freshly prepared by a registered pharmacist and made when orders are received. This means that the product dispatched is fresh and clean and has not been sitting on the shelf.
• Products contain no synthetic and harsh chemicals, colours or fragrances.
• Products contain no lanolin or sorbolene.
• None of the products are tested on animals and are cruelty free.
• Accredited as ‘Good Manufacturing Practice’ manufacturers.
Organisations wishing to distribute products from this UK company could be experienced skincare or health and beauty product distributors, supplying retailers or end users. In return the UK company expects to develop long term collaborations with partners that are knowledgeable, responsive and work with honesty and integrity.