These are the details for the profile A Turkish company specialized in marble production and project-based marble applications seeks large construction projects to supply marble. It also offers trade intermediary and subcontracting agreements for its products in all partner countries.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Turkish company from Antalya has expertise of 28 years in marble quarrying/processing. It has high production and export capacities as well as providing other services such as marble designing for artistic projects, installation of marble into buildings, etc. The company wants to be a marble supplier for construction projects and trade intermediaries. It also offers subcontracting agreements to companies that want to sell the products of the company under their private labels.
A Turkish company based in Antalya has expertise in marble production and processing marble with high craftsmanship. It was found in 1986 and it is in quarrying and shaping stone sector. The company quarries its own marble and has a quarry settled in 2.500.000 m² wide land with a production capacity of 1500 m3 blocks per month. The company is specialized in carving (cutting and shaping), application and installation of marble. It processes its own marble in its factory to produce project-based and designed products. The factory is 16.000 m² wide and has a production capacity of 30.000 m² blocks per month.
The company has a wide range of products. It produces 16 types of marble in different colours and surfaces. The marble produced can be smooth or rough, striped or wavy. The main colours are beige, white, grey and rose. The company is involved in big construction projects. It is not only the marble supplier of such projects but also the service supplier because the company has a team of workers with high craftsmanship designing and installing the marble according to the project. The main clients of the company are hotels, spa and sport centres, villas, shopping centres, airports, public buildings, etc.
The company is already involved in transnational activities and over 50% of the turnover is based on exports. First of all, the company looks for big construction projects in all partner countries to be their marble and marble-included service supplier (design and installation of marble) under manufacturing agreement. It also looks for distributors and agents to sell its products in foreign markets because the company wants to break into new markets through new trade intermediaries. The company can also offer subcontracting agreements to companies that want to sell the products of the company under their private labels.
- 28 years of experience in the market
- Rising export capacity in the industry (Over 50% of the turnover is based on exports.)
- High quality products and rich product variety
- Designed and project-based work
- High craftsmanship
- High production capacity
- Time management-based work ethic
- Mission of respect of nature
The company searches for potential partners that adopt a vision of fair trade. They should also have expertise in their sectors. Experience in transnational activities is preferred but it is not a must.
- For manufacturing agreements, the potential partners are construction companies or other companies in need of marble for their buildings (hotels, public buildings, shopping centres, etc.) because the company wants to sell its products to them.
- For distribution services or commercial agency agreements, the potential partners are wholesalers of construction materials because they are expected to be trade intermediaries of the company abroad.
- For subcontracting agreements, the potential partners are companies in construction sector producing or wholesaling construction materials. They are expected to sell the products of the company under their private labels.
Experience in transnational activities: Preferred