These are the details for the profile Distribution agreements offered for a complete range of innovative decking materials.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Belgian company, active in the production of deck fasteners, screw foundations materials and others decking materials, is looking for partners that could deliver its range of products. The company offers distribution or commercial agency agreements in enlarged Europe.
A Belgian company, which produces wooden deck connectors, screw foundations, plastic wedges and others materials linked to the construction of decks, is looking for collaboration agreements within enlarged Europe in order to deliver its product range.
The company has been active in this sector since 2010. All products are known for their ease of use and their quality. Indeed, they guarantee a lifetime of more than twenty years.
The company offers distribution or commercial agency agreements. Concretely, the distributors should be wholesalers of construction materials, wholesalers of wood or "do-it-yourself" (DIY) retailers and the commercial agencies should have these categories in their target activities.
The range offered is composed of four product categories:
1) Deck fasteners
Used principally for the assembly of wooden decks, these connectors have been used to build many iconic objects, such as the Thalasso de Dinard in Saint Malo, Raymond Barre Bridge in Lyon, Casino Palm Beach in Cannes, and the Cap Mail building in Rennes with its famous «Ateliers Jean Nouvel» architectural office, etc. There are two kinds of connectors:
- Hidden deck fasteners
- Deck screw fasteners
2) Plastic wedges
The wedges can be used for the assembly of wooden decks, windows, floors, doors, roof constructions, photovoltaic panels on roof, etc. These wedges are resistant to considerable burdens and work perfectly in such conditions as rain, frost and ultraviolet radiation. There is a little more than 50 wedges types dispatching into four categories:
- Interlocking wedges: These wedges endure loads of up to several hundred kilos. They are highly immunized. They can be installed with screws, glued or nailed and can be stacked on each other
- High Density Packers: These wedges were designed especially for wedging and levelling heavy loads. They are equipped with special pimples for light interconnection of wedges which allows you to stack them on top of each other and they are perforated to facilitate tightening the screws.
- Hanger shims: These wedges were designed for wedging and levelling wooden structures during vertical construction work, like the formwork of wooden facades or installation of wall paneling, roof battens and wooden terrace constructions. Their U-shape enables such leaning on a bolt that leaves both your hands free.
- Packer shims: They have been designed especially for fast wedging and levelling at a low height. They are used by glaziers, designers, kitchen builders, carpenters and floor-layers. They enable you to wedge while laying floor coverings, furnishing a kitchen, laying wooden and stone decks, levelling wooden facades, laying wood paneling, floors etc.
3) Foundations screw
The screw foundations, screwed into the ground, are a real alternative to concrete foundations for the construction of wooden terraces, utility rooms, holiday cabins, whirlpools, pool houses, etc. They can be considered as ecological screw foundations. Moreover, they are adjustable.
4) Deck tools
Electric screwdriver, manual screwdriver, template for mounting deck screw, etc.
- The invisible connectors are fast and easy to use - an installation template is available. With 9 mm thickness, they allow a perfect ventilation between board and the deck construction, limiting changes of the boards dimensions as they shrink or expand. Also, the boards cracking risk is reduced thanks to the distance between the stubs of the boards and the connectors.
- The functional principle of screw foundations is based on ground compression. The deeper the screw is plunged into the ground and the more compact the ground, the better the pressure transfer to screw foundations. In comparison with a concrete foundation, the screw foundation application isn't long and tedious and doesn't require time for drying.
1) Deck fasteners
- The invisible deck fasteners are 180 mm long, 35 mm wide and 9 mm thick. They are made of clear composite material reinforced by fibreglass with a resistance between -40 and 110°C. The system can be used with the majority of wood species, on decks of 20-25 mm thickness and 138-145 mm wide.
- The deck screw fasteners: Classical stainless steel screws
2) Plastic wedges
They are made of polyethylene or polypropylene. Here are the four categories and the different sizes available:
- Interlocking wedges: 4 levels of thickness ( 8-10-15-25 mm), 4 lengths (28-70-77-140 mm) and 4 widths (35-38-43-65 mm)
- High Density Packers: 6 levels of thickness (2-3-5-7-10-15-20 mm), 1 length (50 mm), 1 width (80 mm) and 2 density types
- Hanger shims: 6 levels of thickness (1 to 5-10 mm), 1 length (50 mm) and 2 widths (28-80 mm)
- Packer shims: 5 levels of thickness (1 to 5 mm), 2 lengths (50-100 mm) and 1 width (22 mm)
3) Screw foundations
They are made of polypropylene, are weather-resistant between -50 and 90°C and resistant to corrosion. The lifetime is estimated at at least 100 years and the products maintains its parameters unaffected for more than 50 years.
The screw foundations is composed of:
- A ground screw : 70 cm lenght and 140 mm diameter
- A cap : Adjustable lenght (3-25 cm), 123 mm diameter and a ground beam base (120x220 mm)
- A connecting bolt
The screw foundations:
- Have an extraction resistance of 1T
- Can support a maximal load of 1500 kg
- Can reach a total height of 112 cm above the ground thanks to 5 additional lengths (optional)
A detailed technical catalog is available on request.
Patents granted and in force in Europe for:
- Hidden deck fastener
- Screw foundations kit
Type: Distributor/Wholesaler or commercial agency
Sector: Construction materials, Wood, 'Do-it-yourself"/DIY
Role of the partner: The distributor should be interested in integrating the products described above and shown in attachment to its range of products and the commercial agency should be interested to deliver these products
The company have already distribution agreements in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Poland, Latvia, Lebanon and French Guiana.