These are the details for the profile Greek SME is looking for commercial agents in order to distribute carbon and glass fibre products abroad..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Greek SME specializes in products manufacturing using composite materials (carbon & glass fibres) with the filament winding technique that can be used in the field of marine, industrial, infrastructure & automotive applications. The company is looking for "commercial agents" (could be SMEs and/or industries) with relevant experience in the composite materials industry that could promote the Greek SME's products in new markets through a commercial agency agreement.
A Greek SME has been trading in the field of composite technology since 2009. The company is specialized in manufacturing products using composite materials (carbon and glass fibres) with the filament winding technique.
Using an innovative technique, carbon or glass fibres are wound around a metalic matrix. The resulting mechanical properties , combined with the system of raw materials developed by the company, provides a competitive edge compared to other methods and materials.
Furthermore, the company uses the hand lay-up technique and pre-impregnated fibre placement. Using this technique the SME can manufacture plates according to clients’ specifications.
The standard range of products the company provides is: booms, bowsprits, sun sail columns especially for super yachts, drive shafts, wing tubes, pressure housing cylinders, buoyancy cylinders.
The company's products may be applied in the marine, industrial and infrastructure sectors. For example, the company provides masts, booms, bowsprits, sun sail columns for supers yachts, sailing boats, yachts marine and subsea applications as well as robotic arms, rollers, light weight cranes, piping systems, fittings, elbows, flanges, laminates, spray headers, structural parts, as well as certified glass lighting poles following EN 40-7 rules and guidelines.
The aim of the Greek company is to offer its products abroad and expand to new markets. Therefore, the SME wishes to establish commercial agency agreements with commercial agents abroad that could be SMEs and/or industries.
- The company is fully equipped with high-technology machines and well-qualified and trained personnel (teams of architects, designers and manufactures), able to answer even the most difficult inquiries.
- The company is certified with the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards. Recently they have been also certified with the the DNV-GL safety standard.
- Recently, the Greek company has been awarded with the prize of excellence in the most prestigious excellence event in the Greek business calendar, the Greek prizes for value in Northern Greece. The ceremony was organized by the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece (SBBE).
- The Greek company uses latest-technology software in its production processes, in its CNC (Computer Numerical Control) programming (winding expertise), and in its strength & stress simulations using the finite element analysis method and quality control systems, including destructive & non-destructive methods.
- The company's production capability comes through the usage of two filament winding machines for diameters up to 1.800mm and length up to 12.000mm.
The upward development of the Greek company is achieved through successful collaborations with the relevant departments of Greek universities in Athens, Patras, Thessaloniki and Thrace.
The Greek SME is seeking commercial agents in order to promote their products in new markets.
The term “commercial agent” does not refer only to persons. The company is also interested in a collaboration with SMEs and/or industries that will distribute their products abroad.
The cooperation details could be discussed by the two parties concerned.