These are the details for the profile UK producer specialized in anti microbial skin care solutions seeks distributors or agents for an equine care range.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
UK producer of anti bacterial product ranges including barrier hand and care creams, cleaning and sanitising products has developed a unique equine wound care, sanitising and cleaning range. Partners operating in the veterinary, pharmaceutical and sports sectors are sought for distribution or commercial agency agreements. The company will also consider reciprocal agreements.
The South West UK company specialised in skin care and sanitising products and has developed a distinct range of equine products.
The wound care travel pack contains 5 essential items to treat minor equine cuts and abrasions:
• Water based anti bacterial rinse specially formulated to wash out the wound and aid the initial healing process.
• Sting free antibacterial soothing spray which helps to neutralise the wound and offers relief to the horse.
• Soothing sealant lotion which supports the healing process and provides up to 5 hours of protection against bacteria and germs.
• Fly and insect repellent providing lasting protection against insects, midges and flies.
• Sanitising wipes for rider and horse.
Other products include:
• 100% multi purpose sanitiser effective for up to 8 hours against 99.9% of bacteria, fungi, viruses and ringworm.
• Specially formulated natural PH balanced conditioning shampoo.
• Deep conditioning leather restoring solution.
Distribution or commercial agency agreements are sought with partners with experience of the pharmaceutical, veterinary, sports and equine sectors. The company will also consider reciprocal agreements for similar product ranges.
- Products are 100 % organic, chemical, alcohol and ethanol free. They contain no animal bi products and are not tested on animals.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
- Tested and approved by the British Olympic testing team in Newmarket.
- DEFRA ( Department of the Environment and Rural Affairs) approved
- Halal certified and EU compliant.
The wound care pack comes in an easily transportable carry bag which enables immediate and effective treatment at the time of injury, reducing the risk of infection and helps to speed up the recovery process.
The UK company seeks reliable distributors and commercial agents with an established network of potential customers in local markets. Ideally partners will have proven experience of working with the pharmaceutical, veterinary, sports and equine sectors.
Distribution or commercial agency agreements are sought.
The UK company will consider reciprocal agreements for similar products and ranges.
Professional and trusted partners are desired for long term relationships.