These are the details for the profile A manufacturer and dealer of industrial valves for hard services, is looking for distributors and is offering to work under a manufacturing, a subcontracting or a services agreement..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A manufacturer and dealer of industrial valves for specific applications and hard services in the oil and gas, the mining, the powder and petrochemical or the pulp and paper industries among others, is looking for distributors - Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies (EPCs) and traders - and is offering to work under a manufacturing, a subcontracting or a services agreement with engineering offices or companies with complementary activities.
The company manufactures and distributes high performance industrial valves for specific applications mainly in the oil and gas, the petrochemical, the pulp and paper, the mining and powder industries, among others.
Its production plants are in Canada and Europe, providing complementary solutions and it has the capacity to assist customers and design custom-made solutions for their industrial projects. The Canadian plant manufactures specific custom made knife gate valves, typically used in the petrochemical and mining as well as in the pulp and paper industries, metal seated ball valves with specific hardening treatment solutions depending on the substances or objects passing through, and their corrosion and abrasive levels.
The company can also assist and support clients in their industrial projects as it has a team of experienced engineers. It can design the custom-made solution that would respond to the clients’ specific requirements and can also assist and advise its partners on an overall project as it works with internationally known suppliers of complementary products (complementary valves such as globe, check or butterfly valves, actuators, accessories and more).
The company is looking for partners that would act as distributors for its products: EPCs or traders. It can also work under a manufacturing or a subcontracting agreement, or propose its services under a services agreement to engineering companies or companies with complementary activities that need partners for client projects.
- The company can be very reactive in responding to customer requests with its production plants in Canada and Europe .
- Experience and capacity to assist clients with custom made industrial solutions, including specific surface treatment sizes or forms, responding to the most specific client requirements.
- It can provide the comprehensive solutions for large-scale projects.
The company is looking for commercial partners that can be:
- Industrial engineering companies such as Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies (EPCs) and traders that need technology and manufacturing partners for client projects – the company can work under a manufacturing, a services or a subcontracting agreement with those partners;
- Companies manufacturing and/or distributing similar or complementary products, such as industrial machines, filters, pumps, for example. The company can work on a tailor-made solution together with its partner in order to respond to specific client needs – it can work under a distribution, a manufacturing or a subcontracting agreement with those partners;
- Distributors specialized in the field of high performance industrial valves that have specific requests from clients or partners and that need tailor-made solutions – the company can work under a distribution, a manufacturing or a subcontracting agreement with those partners;
The types of partners mentioned above are expected to have experience and the necessary network of clients from the following industries: oil and gas refineries as well as the mining industry, the syngas industry, companies having onshore and offshore platforms, transportation of hazardous chemicals companies, the pulp and paper industry, the powder and petrochemical industry, the mine extraction industry (especially companies active in bauxite transformation), the recycling industry, among other industries.
The company is looking for partners worldwide but with a priority on Europe and Russia.
It is also interested in working with partners that are active on the following markets: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Turkmenistan and Georgia. The company is also interested in the South America markets and in finding partners that have a presence in those countries, in addition to their local markets.