These are the details for the profile A Polish producer of handmade wallpapers is looking for trade intermediaries.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Polish company manufacturing wallpapers in a traditional way is looking for trade intermediary services (agents, distributors) from all EU countries and also partners from beyond EU.
A Polish company offers wallpapers, printing on fabrics and leathers adjusted to individual needs of a client. The company, operating on the basis of the best craftsmanship traditions and technologies, offers and guarantees uniqueness of patters including handing over a handmade matrix for pressing patterns.
The wallpapers are made using a woodcut technique. It is the oldest technique used in drawings' production in the world. The patterns are stamps pressed with hands or using graphic press. Nobility of this technique is connected with the fact that a pattern pressed together with a paint will look a bit different every time. This makes it looks noble, natural, genuine, not mechanical.
Apart from prints on any natural background (canvas, wallpapers, leather) the company also offers adjusted in terms of colours solutions for interiors.
The wallpapers produced by the company provide a broad scope of applications depending on the background used:
- Paper-vinyl background (ceilings, walls, plasters, a form of decorative frames around windows and doors, including bathroom);
- Linen background (curtains, tablecloths, pillows);
- Cambric background (clothes, walls);
- Silk background;
- Textiles decorated with patterns, such as clothes like trousers, shirts.
Term of realization: 2,5 week
The company is interested in establishing cooperation with agents and distributors to sell its products to the receivers interested in wallpapers made in a traditional way.
- twenty years of experience in antiques restoration guarantees the knowledge of historical design and top class finishing materials, skills in interior design and display,
- design education in one of the best schools St. Martin’s School of Art in London,
- a regional handicraft, manufactured in a traditional way using woodcut technique,
- the only producer of hadmade wallpapers in Poland,
- matrices are made on individual order,
- wallpapers have authentic historical themes, wide choice of patterns,
- wallpapers are safe for allergy sufferers
The company would like to establish cooperation with trade intermediaries (agents, distributors) to sell its products to receivers interested in traditionally made wallpapers. Among potential partners might be real estate agencies, interior designers, architects, hotels, restaurants, museums, restoration companies who could be interested in buying products offered by the company.