These are the details for the profile French manufacturer of microengineering parts in the field of aeronautics and space is looking for manufacturing and subcontracting agreements.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A French manufacturer of high precision machining, microengineering parts, microtechnical and micromechanical tools and parts for aeronautics and space sectors, is looking for manufacturing and subcontracting agreements. They manufacture injectors for gas turbine, parts for connectors, and other apparatus needing wire erosion or sinking machining, characterized by diameters ranging from 0.25 to 0.05 mm.
The French company, highly specialised in high precision machining, microengineering parts, offers its manufacturing and subcontracting services, to industrials or specialists involved in aeronautics and space sectors.
They have been developing for over 30 years a sharp expertise in the field of machining medical devices, production tooling, molds, tools and micro tools, dies, checking fixtures,etc.
Their integrated design office can provide their clients assistance in the design, development and industrialization of their devices.
Their production unit allows the production of complex parts, prototypes, small and medium series, by EDM (electrical discharge machining) and wire EDM, CNC machining centre on HSM centre (high speed machining centre), 5-axis and C-axis CNC lathes, grinding.
A project culture and a staff made sensitive in the medical and aeronautical requirements, evolving in a clean and air-conditioned environment, allows them to propose their clients the global coverage of their products.
The company has developed its competencies in different sectors: aerospace, armament, space, medical, automotive, food, building, publics works, electronic banking, electricity, mechanical engineering, domestic appliance, industrial maintenance, maintenance for metalworking, mainly in France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.
• Reliable products for the most demanding requirements: an assistance for the design and optimization of the clients'products thanks to a R & D department which works upstream with their customers to bring them an adapted solution according to the final application of the product.
• A permanent investment in advanced technology: the engineering and design department counts 6 engineers and technicians who allow the company to design and manufacture an end product in the heart of the company. Tested and qualified, the technicians of the engineering and design department are able to answer the most demanding schedules of conditions.
• A complete production equipment to gain productivity. The air-conditioned workshop allows great regularly in the performance of precision.
• A commitment by all intended for the full satisfaction of the customer. Quality is the priority of all priorities of the company and it has acquired ISO 9001 standard and ISO 13485 standard to supply the best services to its clients.
• A highly qualified professional staff which is capable to try out techniques or to carry out tests under the most delicate conditions. The whole team develops a systematic curiosity for innovation.
• Its training policy adapts systematically to innovating techniques production thanks to an equipment and a software of last generation.
• The company is situated in a friendly microengineering environment with less than 4 hours away from the great European industrial areas with strong technological value. The region of industrial excellence is recognized for its network of subcontractors working for major international customers.
• The company participates to international events linked to space and aeronautics fields.
The French company is today a recognized specialist for the completion of complex and specific parts and counts among its customers internationally renowned companies and groups.
The main sectors generally targeted by the company are: the connector industry, aerospace, aeronautics, armaments, nuclear power, microtechnics, medical, food packaging, electronic banking, textile and automotive industries.
The company is looking for reliable and long term business partnerships with manufacturers, specialists, suppliers or distributors, involved in aeronautics and space sectors, who want to work under manufacturing and subcontracting agreements.
Partners who want to develop prototypes, who seek solutions to manufacture innovative products, who want to find a new process to improve their existing equipment, who are looking for very high precision parts, are welcome.
All industrial or commercial partnerships will be signed under contracts of confidentiality.