If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Polish SME from Lower Silesia region, operating in the agricultural sector seeks producers of semi - automatic big bag dischargers. The devices will be built according to the technical drawings provided by the Polish company. The company is interested in long-term cooperation under manufacturing agreement.
Polish SME has been active in the agriculture industry for 4 years, specializing in the innovative processing of plant raw materials, eg. company has developed a unique technology of post-production waste from fruit and vegetable processing. The company seeks producers of semi-automatic bulk bag dischargers. The devices will be built precisely according to the technical drawings and specifications provided by the Polish company. The bulk bag unloading systems should meet the required industry standards for weight balance and quality to ensure the safe handling of big bags and checked on well-defined parameters. The big bag unloading system will be designed for free flowing type material, like rice, flour, seeds etc. and will be used in pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics other industries of powder and granular material in the ton bag unpacking discharging operation, such as a large bag (ton bag). Polish company analyzes also the mobile option on wheels. Polish SME plans to sell these devices on the Polish and foreign markets and is interested in establishing partnership in scope of regular orders. The company is interested in long-term cooperation under manufacturing agreement.
Under the manufacturing agreement, the partner from Europe/Africa/Asia is expected to build the devices according to the specifications provided by the Polish company. Therefore, the partner should have existing expertise in powder handling, processing and conveying industry. The tasks under the manufacturing agreement will also include sourcing of the materials. The partner should be able to produce 1-2 devices per month.
The additional expectations for devices are:
- must handle big bags of 1 ton
- must have a winch that will load the big bag over the screw feeder
- needs options without a winch with forklift loading
- warranty: 12 months
1. A reliable manufacturing partner with experience is sought to ensure quality of the production process and the standard of the product.
2. The partner is expected to be able to carry out the devices according to specification delivered by the contractor.
3. The partner should be able to deliver constantly high quality at competitive prices under a manufacturing agreement.
4. Production should be in compliance with the international quality standards
5. Possibility for the partner to access a foreign market with stable quantities.
6. The company will require an non-disclosure agreement to be signed before specified discussions can take place.