These are the details for the profile Slovak company specialised in CNC milling and turning seeks partners.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Slovak company specialized in CNC (computerized numerical control) machining and effective technological solutions, production for production fields as automotive, electro-technical industry, consumer industry, etc. is offering its services as a manufacturer or subcontractor. The profile owner is a constantly developing engineering company which can deal with small and medium sized production. The company is looking for partners via manufacturing agreements or subcontracting.
The company is located in the nord-west of Slovakia and offers a complex services in CNC metalworking, welding and forming including surface finish. At the same time, the company provides constructional and technological documentation.
The profile owner is a constantly developing engineering company. The range of goods includes both assembly-line production and single piece production for all mechanical engineering areas.
The goods include:
- small and middle series production.
- Metalworking - CNC milling, CNC turning, cutting, drilling and grinding
- Forming - the forming technology of this Slovak company takes up one third of the production sites. There is a modern CNC technology at disposal, for example press brake, punching press, a machine for bending tubes and sections, as well as common techniques - rotary forging press, shear forming, shearing machine and various single-purpose forming machines.
- Welding - the company has modern welding devices for joining steel, stainless steel, aluminum and its alloys, non-ferrous metals and titanium by means of MIG (Metal Inert Gas), MAG (Metal Active Gas) and TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) methods.
- Surface finish - the company is able to provide the surface finish as follows: galvanic zinc and hot-dip galvanizing, phosphate coating, chromate coating, chrome coating, blacking, anodizing, nickeling or to apply wet colours.
- Control and measurement
Services of the company are utilized in various industrial branches:
- Engineering industry
- Consumer industry
- Civil engineering
The company seeks reliable business partners. Subcontracting agreement (the company is offering subcontracting to other companies, with focus on the automotive sectors) or manufacturing agreement is considered. These types of cooperation were chosen because they are fitting today's need of the company in a best possible way.
The company offers enclosed cycle of production from design solution, effective technological solution, production, packaging and transport to customers. The company uses new high efficient CNC machines and employs high qualified staff. The company is located on the North-West of Slovakia and close to the main highway East-West of Slovakia, which is an advantage for good accessibility and transport. The company constantly improves the quality and precision of its products, shortens the delivery time and is very flexible when responding to customers’ requirements. The production concept is based on realization of reliable and innovative custom designed solutions according customer needs.
Type: company - industry. The Slovak company is prefering transnational co-operation. The client countries of this company already include: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Korea. Another target countries are e.g.: Sweden, Finland, France, Canada. More than 50 % of company activities are transnational.
Field of activity of partner: engineering industry, automotive, consumer industry, civil engineering
Role of partner: the cooperation with this Slovak company via manufacturing agreement or via subcontracting (subcontracting to other companies, with focus on the automotive sectors).