These are the details for the profile Innovative Romanian company seeks new commercial partners for cloud-based Talent Management (TM) software platform.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Romanian company has over 13 years of experience in business and human resources (HR) management consultancy. Its services are provided through a cloud-based software platform for candidate and employee assessment; adaptable to different markets and available in multiple languages. This "on-demand software" can be used in hiring, performance management, coaching and other HR processes. The company is seeking commercial agency agreement to market its platform.
The Romanian company was incorporated in 2003 and since the beginning of its existence was constantly recognized as a leading company in management consultancy services, obtaining numerous awards.
The company offers a portfolio of products and services ranging from human resources (HR) management services such as recruitment and selection; consultancy; talent management (TM) and performance management systems etc. to managerial diagnosis and strategy development, focus groups, adult learning and coaching programs.
The company offers various trainings, tailored to the organization’s needs in: managerial skills development (communication, leadership, human relations, task management, business and team management), personal skills development, negotiation and sales.
The company also organizes on an annual basis, an HR international conference where expert speakers and practitioners from leading global organizations share best practice and discuss their approach to managing the new global talent realities, talent management strategies, examples and case studies.
The product offered represents a talent management (TM) software platform for candidate and employee assessment processes by applying scientific algorithms. By measuring dimensions like personality, skills and occupational interests, the software provides various reports which create a full overview of a candidate or employee’s potential, using a person-job fit approach.
Some of the software platform’s main features:
- Multi-client administrator capabilities and multi-language as a core functionality,
- Mobile friendly, responsive and easy to implement,
- Embedded job analysis survey and concurrent studies (top/low performers), which empower recruiters to easily define the attributes and scales that predict performance, based on proven employee data,
- Secure data - hosted in EU,
- Highly customizable, intuitive and user friendly.
This award winning cloud-based software platform is available in multiple languages and can be localized to answer the linguistic, cultural and technical requirements of a target market, to support businesses anywhere in the world. It complies with present EU data protection laws and regulations and it’s developed and hosted within the EU, by EU based and registered companies.
The Romanian company is now seeking companies for commercial agency agreement type of agreement as part of their internationalization strategy.
The international cooperation envisages a long term commitment between two independent legal entities in close cooperation and partnership.
The partner sought will be granted:
- A non-exclusive right to buy, use, market, sell, and distribute the platform and all of its present and future products and services, as a partner to company, according to the guidelines given by the company at any time,
- The right to use logos, trademarks, names and commonly used abbreviations and aliases for marketing purposes.
Also, the partner sought will:
- Participate in the software localization process to adapt it to the linguistic, cultural and technical requirements of a target market,
- Assist the company in the collection of data for validation purposes.
In all aspects of the activities and business generated and/or related to the Partnership Agreement the partner commits to following the highest ethical standards as well as the routines and guidelines issued by the company. Ethical standards, routines and guidelines are part of a certification training, and ongoing communication and corporation with the Romanian company.
The Romanian Company has 13 years of experience in human resources (HR), providing assessment solutions for all Talent Management (TM) areas like hiring, engagement, succession planning, multi-source feedback, management development and other employment issues.
The company’s cloud-based software platform is very adaptable to different markets and cultures and currently available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Romanian, German and French, with continual expansion, featuring characteristics like:
- Technology based job-person match in trend with “the art of hiring smart” - matching the right person to the right job, as best predictor to future performance which impacts on cost reduction for HR processes, better integration of the individuals, better satisfaction of employees etc.
- Instant reports and guides with intuitive content and attractive design (graphs, colour codes etc.) and percentages (job-person match) usable in recruitment, employment, candidate interview, employee retention, 360 degree feedback, employee performance management, employee engagement, career planning, vocational counselling and orientation etc.
- From standard to fully customizable assessments and reports based on the organization’s needs and internal knowledge of the job requirements.
The company is seeking commercial agency agreement to market its talent management (TM) software platform.
The partner sought, wishing to implement and manage the platform in their countries, should have a good knowledge of the local employment market. The ideal partner should be active in human resources (HR) or business consulting services.