If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Latvian SME is specialized in the development, planning, manufacturing, and distribution of functional fitness equipment for private and public spaces. It mainly uses steel and stainless steel in production. The company has developed a scientific fitness and movement concept for all ages. The Latvian SME offers individual and tailor-made solutions for playgrounds, fitness parks, gyms, and sports studios. Partners are sought for distribution services agreements.
With over 25 years of experience in the functional training sector and strong technical background, the Latvian SME offers a wide product portfolio with outdoor training equipment for all ages such as cross-training rigs with pull-up bars, dip bars, monkey bars, abs workout stations, dip bars, plyo platforms, and balance beams.
The portfolio ranges from small stand-alone parts to individually planned huge fitness park projects with obstacles. The company is a long term supplier for the public sector, such as municipalities, architects and schools.
All fitness equipment is designed with the help of in-house sports scientists. In addition to the outdoor functional equipment, indoor equipment is offered. Outdoor fitness equipment is made in compliance with EN16630 standard and is certified by the independent bureau.
Indoor equipment line is designed and supposed to be used by professional athletes or under the supervision of the certified trainers and is produced for gyms, fitness centers, functional training boxes as well as military needs.
The SME also offers advice and assistance in planning the design and layout of the fitness area including 3D visualizations. The Latvian company can deliver individual solutions for each customer according to dimensions and needs of the fitness center or fitness park.
All products are certified according to TÜV.
Partners with experience in the outdoor and indoor fitness sector are sought for distribution services agreements. The partner will sell to customers in the public or private sector with technical support of the Latvian SME who can overtake storage and delivery procedures and ship the orders directly to the customer.
Outdoor functional training stations:
• Every element has engraved vandal-proof exercise hints for the beginner athletes;
• Sustainable and at the same time weather-resistant materials ensure high durability. 10-year warranty for structural integrity and 1-year warranty for coating;
• High safety standardization - EN11630 for outdoor fitness equipment;
• Easy installation and possibility to combine different elements;
• Customer-specific solutions for individual needs and on-site inspection of existing playgrounds are possible;
• Next-day-delivery for standard orders; custom order might take up to 2 (two) weeks;
• Easy installation and possibility to combine different elements.
Indoor functional training rigs and equipment:
• Training stations are functional, durable, simple, and modern design;
• Capacity utilization and higher space efficiency;
• Sports-scientific expertise is used to plan and build the stations and attachments;
• Up-to-date training rig with a possibility for expansion and rework;
• A wide range of rig attachment;
• 10-year warranty for structural integrity and 1-year warranty for coating;
• Possibility to cover the rig in any custom RAL (colour matching system) color or hot-zink.
The Latvian manufacturer is looking for a long-term partnership under a distribution services agreement. Distribution partners are sought throughout Europe and CIS countries.
Ideally, the future partner has experience with similar equipment and selling to customers in the public and private sector. Possible partners could also be municipalities, landscape architects, city planners, planners of public parks. Also, partners with contacts to hotels, hospitals, sports clubs, and army or fitness centers would be suitable.