These are the details for the profile Dutch company seeks for manufacturers and agents, specialised in ready-to-wear garment manufacturing and fabric/garment printing.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This Dutch enterprise seeks for business partners under commercial agency agreement and manufacturing agreement in Eastern Europe, preferable Balkan region that can manufacture their ready-to-wear garment. Potential partners should be able to handle small quantities (starting at 50 pieces) to larger quantities (1000+ pieces /style).
This Dutch company is operating in the field of ready-to-wear garment manufacturing for medium- and premium level European fashion brands.
The company’s specialty lies in fabric sourcing and guiding its client-brands through the development and manufacturing phases by cooperating with few carefully selected and long-term partner-factories. Up until now they partner with two China-based factories.
They seek for business partners in Eastern Europe (preferable Balkan region) that can manufacture their range of ready-to-wear garment. Potential partners (manufacturer or an agent) should have a good local network, able to commit to smaller-quantity orders.
The ideal partner has a track record in light woven ready-to-wear garment manufacturing and is specialist in various fabric/garment-printing techniques. It’s important that the partner is willing and able to handle small quantities (starting at 50 pieces) to larger quantities (1000+ pieces /style).
Finished product and finishing (printing + washing)
- Finished product: cut and sew of woven tops/dresses/skirts (in various qualities, such as silk, viscose, tencel, cupro, polyester). Able to do prototyping and sampling collections (SMS) to actual bulk manufacturing.
- Printing: specialized in performing multiple ways of printing (screen/digital/emboss/flock) on woven fabrics and garments in qualities such as cotton, silk, viscose, polyester, tencel, cupro, etc.
- Washing: the partner should be able to perform a sand wash, rinse wash or soft wash. Other optional techniques, which could be interesting, are: laser cutting; pleating; sublimation, or any new eco-friendly ways of dying and finishing.
A potential partner should meet the following requirements:
- Preferably a direct manufacturer. Agent can also be acceptable in case the agent has a good local network and able to commit to smaller- quantity orders.
- The sought partner has either a proven international track record or is a start-up with an innovative approach in service/product.