These are the details for the profile A UK producer of textile fillings, spinning yarn, knitting and felting materials seeks distributors and/or agents.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An English manufacturing and yarn processing company offers a range of home and commercial craft products - fillings, tweed slivers, double knit wool yarn and merino wool tops in a variety of colours and weights for a commercial agency or distribution agreement.
A British manufacturing, spinning and processing company, formed in 2007 is seeking commercial agents and distributors for products aimed at the home and commercial crafts markets. The range of products consists of;
- Tweed slivers for machine spinning from a blend of 60% English wool and 40% viscose Nepps (flames and tweeds). Subject to a minimum quantity, customers can specify their own colours.
- Super soft polyester filling, made from pure white virgin hollow fibre. This machine washable product can be used to fill soft toys, cushions, pillows etc.
- Cluster ball fibre filling, made from virgin, hollow, conjugate polyester fibre, processed through a dedicated carding machine. As it is hard wearing it is suitable for high traffic products such as sofa backs, cushions, pillows and larger toys.
- Lush wool filling, produced from clean dust free 100% lamb's wool. Suitable for dolls, bears, cushions etc.
- Best balled wool, made from cleaned lamb's wool, giving a firmer and heavier weight feel than lush wool filling, suitable for many craft products.
- Natural wool, made from British wool, fine double knit wool yarn available in natural or rustic effect. Available in 100 gram balls or 1.2 kilogram cones for machine knitting.
- Merino wool tops, suitable for felting and hand spinning. 64's quality (23 micron) available in 13 colours from 100 grams to 10 kilograms.
The company is wanting partners for a commercial agency or distribution agreement.
Polyester and cluster ball fibre fillings conform to BS5852 and BS1425.
Lush wool and best balled wool fillings conform to BS1425.
Fillings are available in various quantities from 250 gram to 250 kilogram pallets.
Merino wool is sourced from non-mulesed flocks.
A distributor or commercial agent with experience of supplying one or more of the following markets;
Home crafts and soft toy making
Hand yarn spinning
Commercial yarn spinning