These are the details for the profile Very urgent request for digital building solutions.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An Austrian SME representing leading companies in the construction and real estate business is looking for start-ups with digital and disruptive software and/or hardware solutions as well as services for planning, building, operating and financing buildings. Completely new ideas as well as transformable solutions from other industries are sought. Commercial, research, technical, joint venture and licence agreements are envisaged.
The Austrian company represents a start-up initiative of leading companies in the building industry. Start-ups are invited to submit digital and disruptive software and/or hardware solutions as well as services for planning, building, operating and financing buildings
Focal point is the "digital twin": A digital image of the real building that is available at any time to all participants involved in the planning process, from the actual planning and building, to the operation of the building.
This brings added value in all phases of the building, e.g. design processes become precisely and quickly coordinated with each other. In the construction phase, the construction site logistics become controllable, while even the accounting can be planned and be transparent.
The start-up initiative focuses on discovering and utilizing digital potentials for the building industry. Completely new ideas as well as transferable solutions from other industries are of interest with new models and data being at the center. Software and hardware solutions or services to connect design, build, operate and finance/transaction with the digital twin as the backdrop.
This is a Call for Ideas/Solutions that might result in later collaboration, and although it is not a grant or funding offer, there is still a deadline for submissions.
DEADLINE for EoIs: 4 June 2017.
Criteria for participation for companies:
- Participants offering/developing one (or more) software and/or hardware product(s) or service(s)
- The submitted solutions can be ideas with a strong implementation concept up to existing solutions (attention: This is not a pure competition of ideas)
- Ideally, the solutions are overall usable in design, build, operate as well as in financing/transaction of buildings
- Adapted solutions from other industries and business sectors are explicitly desired
- The participating company has to be less than five years old with more than 50% private ownership
- The participating company is headquartered in Austria, a neighboring country or in CEE countries
- The participating company agrees that the cooperative work will take place in Austria
- The finalists receive exclusive access to decision makers from the partner network and to their startup programs (e.g. Microsoft's startup program)
- Access to the network of Austria's leading companies in the building industry
- Exposure during the awards ceremony (Vienna)
- Presentation during the Expo Real (Munich)
- Free working space for 100 days, individual coaching & active business development through weXelerate, Vienna's brand-new Start-Up and Innovation Hub in Europe
The submitted solutions can be ideas with a strong implementation concept up to existing solutions (attention: This is not a pure competition of ideas)
Type of partner sought: Start-ups
Start-ups able to provide the following:
Digital and disruptive software and/or hardware solutions as well as services for planning, building, operating and financing buildings. Completely new ideas as well as transformable solutions from other industries are sought.
The Austrian start-up initiative is seeking partnerships as well as stakeholders and acquisitions.