These are the details for the profile Commercial agency agreement offered for real-time virtual welding training simulator (gamified learning).
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Dutch trading and development company offers a real-time virtual welding training simulator (gamified learning). The simulator, together with the education program, teaches the trainee a complete set of skills (practical experience, process, regulations) to become a professional welder. The simulators can be used to train students or to retrain professionals. The company is looking for agents for a commercial agency or a distribution services agreement in Belgium, Luxemburg and the UK.
The Dutch company is involved with the development of the simulators, and specialized in typical technical professions for gamified learning simulators. They have been active as professionals within the welding sector for a long time. The simulators can be used to train students or to retrain professionals.
At this moment there is in almost in every country in the world a general demand for qualified welders. Governments (ministries of education, labor and industry), universities and training institutions are trying to improve their welding training models to accommodate industry demands for qualified welders.The requirements for building and steel construction have been increased. Since 2014 companies must be certified according to European standards. These developments are of influence for the skills of the welding professionals (retraining programs).
The welding simulator can train the following types of welding; SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding), GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding) and GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding).
The simulator is designed to support the welding training for the professional training industry.The simulator navigates through a image-guided system. It has a high level of accuracy and reliability with real-time electro magnetic tracking solutions
The Dutch company is looking for agents or distributors within the frame of a commercial agency agreement or a distribution services agreement in Belgium, Luxemburg and the United Kingdom.
The main advantages and innovations of the welding training simulator in comparison to prevailing techniques are:
• The welding simulator allows the trainee to experience a high quality simulation. It is a virtual welding workshop where he/she can exercise in the same way as a conventional welding training.
• The simulator will shorten the training program substantially and reduces the usage of welding materials and gases. The training cost can be reduced with 40%.
• Theory examinations and evaluations can be customized by the trainer.
• The simulator also contains HD OLED visualization glasses.
• The system will monitor the progress of the trainee. The porosity and penetration of his movements/exercises will be digital recorded and analyzed .
• The system provides the trainer a full report of all the exercises performed by the trainee during his training program.
• The systems offers the trainer the possibility to integrate custom made welding exercises.
• The trainee will experience a realistic 3D environment (60 fps (frames per second) video)
• The welding torch provides integrated buttons and the helmet gives the trainee a full digital vision during his exercise.
• The simulator and training program are available in most frequently used languages.
The company is looking for agents or distributors within the frame of a commercial agency agreement or a distribution services agreement. The company expects that the partner should:
• Invest in creating awareness for the product since many trainers are not convinced that welding can be learned in a virtual envirorment.
• Participate in demonstrations and exhibitions.
• Actively aproach target prospects.