These are the details for the profile UK manufacturer of skateboards seeks distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK manufacturer of high-specification, quality mini cruiser skateboards and longboards seeks distributors to help it expand its sales in the EU and beyond. The boards are sold at a mid-range price point, making them perfect for kids of all ages, and demand is strong.
The UK company, established four years ago, specialises in the manufacture and supply of its own brand of skateboards. Its range includes:
• high-quality, UK-made mini cruiser skateboards which are available in 300 colour variations;
• custom-designed longboards, which are proving popular with entry level riders.
The company has just moved to new premises, allowing it to increase production to meet strong demand, especially for its mini cruiser boards.
The firm already sells its products to a small number of European countries, but believes there is a huge market for its products in the EU and is keen to appoint distributors to help tap into this potential. Partners could be existing distributors of skateboards, as well as independent surf / skate / snow / cycle suppliers who wish to add to their product offer.
• A wide colour range for the mini cruiser boards and a good mark-up for trade;
• The ability for partners to create their own colour variations for these boards, giving them their own exclusive ranges;
• Custom-designed longboards and shortly the firm will be able to print companies’ own designs for all sizes of longboard;
• Good logistical links with most countries in the EU;
• Expanding production capacity;
• Trade prices can be offered from as few as 12 boards
Partners should be distributors of skateboards or alternatively complementary products and have a good understanding of the market and excellent contacts. Alternatively, they could be large-scale retailers or chains of such products or online suppliers. There is a possibility of reselling on some third party websites, depending on the country.
The products meet the standard EN 13613: 2009 and are REACH compliant