If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Well-established Brussels company provides the charging stations for e-vehicles and a web-based dashboard for the monitoring and managing of the charging activities. The charging stations provide power from 3.7kW up to 22kW, corresponding to a charge of 100km of autonomy in 1h. Simple and advanced version available with an option to leverage on machine to machine communication, IoT, and energy management. Commercial, joint venture or license agreement in Germany, Denmark and/or Italy is sought.
The Brussels based company is a well-established company active in the market for 15 years. The company supports the increasing decentralization of the energy supply side by providing the necessary hardware and software for the charging of the electrical vehicles and their energy management. The company has a leading position in both hardware and software in Belgium and Luxembourg and wishes to expand their business.
The company offers customized solutions based on a platform active at 3 levels:
- Gathering and managing the energy data related to metering, sub-metering and monitoring;
- Acting on the energy system which requires bi-directional communication;
- Collaboration with stakeholders.
The company offers a wide product range:
- Going from powerful charging station ranging from 3.7kW up to 22kW to soon coming 45kW DC chargers;
- The range includes also a smart cable allowing to charge the car without any charging stations and yet having the possibility to communicate the charging sessions details either via IoT or the driver’s smartphone;
- The web application enables EV drivers to monitor their charging activities and visualize them in a comprehensive dashboard illustrating the charging activities of the last week, month, and year. Details are available per charging session to manage the charging points, locations and billing reports. The data can be further downloaded for further processing. This is addressed to particulars and businesses.
The company is looking for a company active in the electrical vehicle charging field for a commercial, joint venture or license agreement. The collaboration would be based on a license agreement for software and royalties/commissions for the hardware development. The targeted countries, although non-exclusive, are Germany, Denmark and/or Italy.
The company has a role-based approach in their developments. They count with all the electronic features available for their own products. Nevertheless, the company has also the possibility to have an OEM approach placing their features at the disposal of other manufacturers.
No patents have been filed.
Company already active in the electrical vehicle charging field for a commercial, joint venture or license agreement. The agreement would be based on a license agreement for software and royalties/commissions for the hardware development. The targeted countries, although non exclusive, are Germany, Denmark and/or Italy.