These are the details for the profile A company from Lithuania, specialized in production of veterinary hygiene products for animals is looking for trade intermediaries (agents, representatives, distributors).
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A company from Lithuania, producing veterinary hygiene products for animals, is looking for agents, representatives, distributors. The production of the company is based on natural active ingredients - natural herbal extracts and essential oils, efficacy of which is scientifically proved. Potential partners could be a wholesale company or a retail network of veterinary, hygiene-cosmetic, animal care, pet, dairy cow products who could arrange the distribution of company’s products.
Lithuanian company, specialized in manufacturing of veterinary hygiene products for animals (ointments, gels, creams, shampoos, liquid feed additives and teats dipping solutions for cows) is looking for trade intermediaries (agents, representatives, distributors). The company can offer good quality products, based on natural components, for cattle, pets and horses. The product range include products for cow udder care and hygiene, animal skin care, liquid calcium supplements, dog shampoos, natural repellents, horse muscle and joint care products and e.t.c.
The company has more than 10 years of experience working in veterinary production sector. It was the first in the Baltic States and still the only in Lithuania that has implemented the European Union requirements for the manufacturing of veterinary medicines. Implemented GMP (Good manufacturing practice) and ISO 9001 let the company produce only safe and high quality production. 40 employees work in the company, the majority of which are specialists of the highest qualification, doctors and chemists. The company, established in 1994, has experience in cooperating with many EU countries. The company takes full responsibility for the entire cycle: preparation of documentation, analyses, development of formula and production technology, production of test series, selection of quality control methods, full preparation of product for mass production, mass production, and sale. The production of the company is based on natural active ingredients - natural herbal extracts and essential oils, efficacy of which is scientifically proved. New formula products are being created while cooperating with scientific institutions, using newest production technologies and the secrets of nature. The company can offer high quality products for competitive price.
The company is already exporting to the major markets and over 20 countries in Europe, Asia and Middle East, but is constantly looking for new markets as has all possibilities and production capacity for successful internationalization. It is interested in cooperation with experienced agents, representatives, distributors working with the veterinary, hygiene-cosmetic, animal care, pet, dairy cow product to help to arrange the distribution of its products abroad. The company is ready to provide the potential partner with all the necessary support and assistance to inform and satisfy the customers.
• The production is based on natural components: herbal extracts and natural oils.
• Scientific research for product development allows the company to create unique and best quality products, which quite often become the market leaders in their categories. The company develop and launch up to 10 new formulations per year. Therefore, semi-solid preparation for mastitis, wound and edema treatment product won highest national science award in 2014.
• The company is fully responsible for the entire production cycle - from concept to final delivery.
• It has an ability to identify the special need for every market, to be sure for the optimal effect and customer satisfaction.
• The company employs more than 40 employees, many of whom are the most qualified professionals, chemists-technologists and doctors. Company’s staff is a key for its ongoing enterprise success.
• The company was the first in the Baltic region and still the only one in Lithuania to comply the European Union requirements for manufacturing of veterinary medicinal products. Since 2005 the entire manufacturing has been certified according to the standards of quality management system ISO 9001:2009 and environmental management system ISO 14000:2009.
• Long-term close relationship with national and international life science universities, R&D institutions lead the company to successful commercialization of its ideas. It carry out numerous tests at the production laboratory as well as other necessary tests at certified international laboratories.
The company is interested in cooperation with a trade intermediary (agent, representative or distributor). All markets are interesting. Potential partners could be a wholesale company or a retail network of veterinary, hygiene-cosmetic, animal care, pet, dairy cow products who could arrange the distribution of company’s products abroad.
It is flexible while discussing about the requirements and expectations of the potential partner, though it is preferred that the future partner is experienced in this sphere, stable, having its goals and objectives to development of product’s range and open for discussion about possible cooperation forms.
Agent is expected to have good contacts with local networks or chains and willingness to act as a local key contact for the company.