These are the details for the profile Czech producer of organic fertilizers and growth promoters from earthworm breeding is looking for distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Czech company engaged in the production of organic fertilizers and growth promoters from earthworm breeding, is looking for distributors of its products.
The company is specialized in producing of a high quality organic fertilizers and enzymes for animal production. Excellent results were recorded in the cultivation of golf courses (and lawns in general), indoor and balcony plants, but also among winemakers, bio growers of a fruit and vegetable and farmers. The company gained the certification of all its products of an Bio product of an ecological agriculture.
1. Organic loose fertilizers:
- loose mixture extracted by activities of Californian red worms (Eisenia fetida genus)
- ratio of 60% of Vermikompost and 40% of a straw fermented poultry litter and manure
2. Organic liquid fertilizers (stimulators)
3. Enzymes for animal production.
Company is looking for distributors of its products. The future partner should have experience and contacts in agriculture sector.
- bio products of an ecological agriculture
- it contains no chemicals and it is suitable for bio growers
- products increases the shaft of flowers, prolongs the flowering, increases the shaft of fruits, accelerates the ripening of fruits, shorts the growing season, increases the vitality of plants and their resistance to acid rain, sucking insects and fungal diseases (eg. grapevine downy mildew and suppresses the strawberry black rot)
The company is looking for a distributor of its product. The future partner should have experience and contacts in agriculture sector.
Percentage of Trans-National Activity (defined as approximate of turnover) : 10-49%