If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Polish company is specialized in the production of the high-quality honey, always containing only natural ingredients without preservatives. Slow and natural production cycle perpetuates the nutritional value and health qualities of honey. The company wants to export its products to foreign markets and is looking for distributors around the world.
The Polish SME is a family business created out of passion for Polish honey and belief that their honey blends are not only tasty, but also healthy.
The Polish SME acts on the market a few years and successfully cooperates with many national and international partners
Currently the company has reached distribution agreements with companies from Ireland, Lithuania, Belgium, Norway and Germany, and is looking for worldwide expansion.
The company’ s offer includes a wide range of products, such as:
- Polyfloral honey & cinnamon sticks - honey paired with cinnamon (cinnamomum verum) helps reduce cholesterol levels. Even half a teaspoon of cinnamon a day is enough to reduce the level of bad cholesterol (LDL). Cinnamon also boosts metabolism, helps with digestion and regulates kidney function, which is beneficial to anyone trying to lose weight.
- Polyfloral honey & cranberry - the scientific name for cranberry is vaccinum, fitting its extraordinary health benefits. It is used to prevent a variety of conditions and to help against diseases of the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It is also rich in antioxidants, earning the comparison to red wine.
- Polyfloral honey & vanilla oods - along with saffron and cardamom, vanilla (vanilla) is one of the world's most expensive spices. Vanilla-based products are recommended to help battle exhaustion, anxiety and depressive states. It also helps battle fever, soothes rheumatism and has beneficial cardiac effects.
- Polyfloral honey & chilli: chilli peppers (capsicum) are very beneficial for the heart. They lower cholesterol levels and prevent obstructive blood clotting. Chilli peppers can be used during colds to help clear the upper respiratory tract. They contain capsaicin, which relieves pain and may be effective in preventing and treating cancer.
- Polyfloral honey & goji - goji berries (lycium barbarum) contain 3 times as much iron as spinach and 50 times as much vitamin C as oranges.
- Polyfloral honey & star anise - star anise is used against constipation and stomach pains, as well as flatulence in infants and young children. Its fruits contain essential oils, flavonoids, proteins, sterols and furanocoumarins; it stimulates the appetite and promotes digestion.
- Polyfloral honey & cloves - cloves (caryophyllus aromaticus) contain numerous antioxidants, which remove toxins from the body, slow down the ageing process and help prevent tumours. They also boost the immune system, and the essential oils they contain help fight bacteria.
- Creamed honey & cinnamon - honey paired with cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) helps reduce cholesterol levels. Even half a teaspoon of cinnamon a day is enough to reduce the level of bad cholesterol (LDL). Cinnamon also boosts metabolism, helps with digestion and regulates kidney function, which is beneficial to anyone trying to lose weight.
- Creamed honey & vanilla - along with saffron and cardamom, vanilla (vanilla) is one of the world's most expensive spices. Vanilla-based products are recommended to help battle exhaustion, anxiety and depressive states. It also helps battle fever, soothes rheumatism and has beneficial cardiac effects.
- Creamed honey & strawberries - strawberries (fragaria) contains various nutrients and vitamin C, as well as B vitamins such as B1, B2 and PP.
- Creamed honey & cherries: cherries (cerasus) are valued for their beneficial cardiac effects. They are excellent in treating insomnia and are a rich source of antioxidants. Creamed honey with fruit is popular among children. Its smooth texture makes it perfect to add to toast, waffles or pancakes.
The company is looking for suitable partners in foreign countries to expand their markets and not to depend just on the home market. They are looking for distributors for their products to expand their export activity.
Advantages that will benefit potential partners of the cooperation:
- The company can produce under clients Label.
- Honey and honey blends are created entirely in Poland with additional flavors sourced worldwide, containing only natural ingredients without preservatives.
- Wide range of products,
- Efficient logisics,
- Stable position on the market,
- Reputation of a reliable business partner.
They are carefully select products taking care of the taste and health accordance with the implemented system HACCP.
They are a family company, which enables to keep a relatively simple structure of administration and management that regularly monitor the production process and ensure the high quality of products.
The ideal partner for cooperation would be distributors, wholesalers, chain of stores from agrofood sector and companies but the company is open to any proposal of cooperation.
Role of partner sought: under distribution services agreement - to obtain the company's production for further distribution.