These are the details for the profile Berlin-based SME is offering support in the field of sound design and audio branding in the framework of a services agreement.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The German SME, based in Berlin, is offering sound design services for films, TV, radio, and events. The firm is offering its support for sound design and audio branding activities in the framework of a services agreement. The activities of the SME focus on corporate sound design, soundtracks and club music.
The Berlin-based German company is active in the field of sound design. They are looking for partners operating in the fields of films, TV, radio and events who need support with the creation of sound design for their activities.
They offer the following services:
- sound design for films: the SME can help to find adequate soundtracks or they can create one
- sound design for explanatory films: the SME helps to find the best voice and mood of a native professional speaker
- sound design for events: the SME supports in selecting fitting atmospheres and club music (bands, DJ sets or soundscapes)
- sound design for radio: to get recognized, radio programs need a sound that can touch people, the SME helps in creating radio spots
The firm is also looking for SMEs that need sound support with their audio branding - like advertising, sound logo or corporate sound design.
The firm can also support museums or curators in creating sound designs for their exhibitions.
The team has been recruited from experienced sound designers, instrumentalists, vocalists, speakers and sound engineers.
The SME is offering its services in the framework of a services agreement.
Based in Berlin, the firm is used to work with international partners e.g. from the USA, Japan, UK or Ivory Coast. They are part of an extended European network which includes Turkey, Russia, and Israel. The company is used to work with TV and radio channels, institutions and political authorities, as well as museums. For example, the firm had a successful cooperation with the European Commission for an on air radio spot in 2015.
Partners sought may be:
- advertising agencies that are looking for sound design for their advertising,
- TV and radio channels that are looking for sound design for their programms,
- museums that are looking for sound design for their exhibitions,
- filmmakers who are looking for sound support (creation of soundtracks, choice of speakers)
The partner sought may be also an SME that is needing a new corporate sound design, a new sound logo but also other institutions and authorities that are looking for sound support for spots, or explanatory films.