These are the details for the profile Data migration made easy! German software company is looking for sales and service partners for their user-friendly, reusable software tool which helps to migrate and transform complete data pools between different systems..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An easy-to-use and reusable software tool intended to migrate data between different systems quickly and with an attractive cost-value ratio has been developed by a North German software (IT) company .
The company looks for sales and service partners in all regions covered by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) having access to the target groups explained in this business offer.
Also subcontracting as service provider for IT-departments of larger enterprises is welcome.
A young and innovative German software (IT) company offers a software tool for data migration which is able to migrate data even between incompatible systems (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle etc). It’s exceptional flexibility the tool gains by waiving fixed connectors (pre-defined interfaces). By this it can be adapted for a variety of data migration tasks – and thus it’s reusable.
- replacement of old systems inclusively adaption to data structure changes
- replacement of Customer Relationship Managment (CRM)-, Enterprise-Resource-Planning (ERP)- or Content Management (CMS)-systems, databases and email-clients
- Merging of data from different systems into a data warehouse
- Transformation of periodic and event-based migrations, for example cronjobs, trigger
- Selective external allocation of database content
Target groups for the product:
- web agencies and IT service providers (to be used as toolbox for various projects with business clients)
- companies with internal IT-division
After reading the relevant data structure and semantics of the source and target systems an automatic mapping of assignable data is done. All other data can be manually assigned via a graphical editor and adjusted for the target system, if necessary.
The agent-led system can also be automated via cronjobs (regular) or trigger (event-driven) in order to perform migration activities.
Unique Selling Point (USP):
By universal, manufacturer-independent connectors for data source and data target and furthermore the easy adaptability (interface definition via XML (eXtensible Markup Language), data mapping via graphical user interface), the use of the migration tool leads at the same time to a significant reduction of the time required in comparison with the in-house development of a case bound tool.
Due to the intuitive operation and a well comprehensible documentation, already users with experience as an administrator are in the position to implement necessary adjustments for the individual applications. Experience as software developer is not mandatory.
Usage license model:
In particular small and medium sized enterprises (SME) and organizations with only sporadic migration requirement will appreciate the time and monetary value benefit given by the possibility of temporal limitation of the software usage on fair terms.
Target group for this business offer:
The German enterprise is looking for sales and service partners in order to sell user licenses in their home regions and to cover the aftersales service. Also subcontracting as service provider for IT-departments of larger enterprises is welcome.
- Multivendor-capability allows data migration without barriers.
- Migration and data transformation/adaption at the same time
- High grade of automation
- Intuitive handling
- High performance thanks of modern technologies like Scala and Akka
- Re-usable by quick and easy adjustments also without professional software development background
- Especially interesting for SME: the very attractive cost-value ratio
in-depth know-how for professional and highly qualified sales and support activities
companies, IT-service providers
- to sell the software tool to appropriate clients in their region/country
- to provide after-sales user support
- (partial) outsourcing requirement with larger enterprises, to be satisfied by subcontracting to the German company