These are the details for the profile Japanese data analysis software for metrics and biology offered to distributors or commercial agents in Europe.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Japanese software developer has created a free data browser for analysing and managing data sets from omics experiments that are generated in life science studies. The browser is easy to use and can be customised at the client's request.
The company is looking for a business partner to develop their market in Europe, depending on the partner profile this will be achieved through a distribution, commercial agency, license or service agreement.
A Japanese data analysis software manufacturer is seeking a business partner in Europe. They are mainly seeking a distribution partner or commercial agent, but licensing or services agreement would also be considered.
The software they developed is a free data browser for analysing and managing data sets from omics experiments that are generated in life science studies. The product has the following characteristics:
- The data browser with interactive graphical user interface is provided free of charge, and the software is highly appreciated by existing clients.
- Plug-ins, accessibility control functions and analysis services are available at reasonable fees to customise the software for institutions with multiple groups or to allow the researchers to take over the task of interpretation after the first processing.
- All of the software are developed internally and can be customised to meet clients’ requirements. If an urgent development becomes necessary, it can be handled for a certain development cost.
- The combination of the free data browser with additional plug-ins (for a fee) comes in at a low price, at the same price range of Excel, which creates a new market with those who did not purchase expensive software. Many of them realize they cannot use free software without graphical user interface, and are not satisfied with getting data on Excel sheet.
- Free online support and online training are available on request.
They are targeting to develop a new market in the area of data acquisitions and analysis of experiments in biology.
They have the potential to achieve a high market share by replacing expensive conventional data analysis software.
The company has a professional team of software developers, and they know it is quite important for them to collaborate with a proper partner from the point of expansion of their business. Their product is appreciated by a limited customers so far. They wish to expand sales opportunities especially in Europe.
They expect the potential partner to develop further business opportunities in Europe by supporting them in terms of sales and marketing activities. Their potential partner should have previous experience of working as a distributor or an agent, be equipped with a strong sales team and good marketing skill through media.
Another option would be to work with a company who can develop integrated solutions with their own products, or with providers of data analysis.
- A free-of-charge data browser for analysing and managing omics experimental data sets, which are generated in life science studies. It is a Java application software running on Windows and Mac, and the data is cross-platform compatible.
- Data analysis services returning results with highly interactive data visualization tools. The service of statistical analysis may not be too different from other service providers, but the means of data delivery is superior to Excel or PDF files. The customer can enjoy viewing data from multi-angles and multi-layers to extract biological insights.
- Though data mining is intrinsically difficult and complicated, the software can handle from thousands to a million entities from hundreds of samples. To support the hardest tasks, it deploys a highly sophisticated graphical user interface, and survey results show that users who are not equipped with IT skills such as data processing, can work easily with this software. It is freely available for both academic and commercial sectors in biomedical, agricultural or other fields related to biotechnology. The total number of download exceeds 5500 since the first release in 2009.
- Low priced plug-ins adding analytic at functionalities to the data browser are available. The function is designed to be simple and general. This enables the users to combine basic tools to accomplish complicated tasks.
- The software enables to visualise and store a large number of omics data sets on the web system. It enables users to overview the data with general web browsers, and moreover download is also available for taking a closer look on a local computer. It also provides access control for organizations composed of multi-groups.
- This product is a web system for visualizing large genomic variation data allowing researchers’ exploratory data mining on the most complicated data in the world. Statistical or IT solutions found in the data can generate thousands of possible models.
Mainly, the potential partner should have previous experience of working as a distributor or an agent for software products. It would be a plus if the potential partner could provide their customers with technical support services.
In addition to aforementioned, the following types of partner is also sought:
- Agents who support sales activities to develop the market among European customers.
- Distributors who have distribution channels along with other products to build integrated solutions.
- Analysis services providers who process the data with the free data browser, or make integrated solutions with own software products.
The company has experience in trading their software products through internet sales globally.
Product information is also available in English, which makes it easier for customers to place an order from abroad.